1200 Lumen Weapon Light.

chaosdsm

Enlightened
I have an Armytek Dobermann Pro XP-L HI white which is factory stated as up to 1200 lumens (I believe that's when running two 18350's / 16340's), which doubles as a weapon light for my AR10 build. Don't have any way to verify if that output claim is accurate or not, but it is noticeably brighter than my SRT7 when running a high drain 18650 & has a much more favorable (to me) tint than the SRT7.

TCY

Enlightened
I have an Armytek Dobermann Pro XP-L HI white which is factory stated as up to 1200 lumens (I believe that's when running two 18350's / 16340's), which doubles as a weapon light for my AR10 build. Don't have any way to verify if that output claim is accurate or not, but it is noticeably brighter than my SRT7 when running a high drain 18650 & has a much more favorable (to me) tint than the SRT7.

Armytek uses LED lumens for advertising. In your case, the Dobermann Pro HI's OTF lumen is 1000.

jtivat

Flashlight Enthusiast
I really like this light the only downside is with larger hands the locking lever digs into to my thumb under fire.

KITROBASKIN

Flashlight Enthusiast
Funny video! Throwing a filled water gun was the best.

Did want to mention that it is always a good idea to confirm whether a gun is loaded or not when receiving it. Also, it kind of looked like the pistol was being pointed at it's owner quite a bit; would've made me nervous being on the business end like that. Maybe it was just the angle of the camera...

vestureofblood

Flashlight Enthusiast
Did want to mention that it is always a good idea to confirm whether a gun is loaded or not when receiving it. Also, it kind of looked like the pistol was being pointed at it's owner quite a bit; would've made me nervous being on the business end like that. Maybe it was just the angle of the camera...

Yes in both cases. I should have included that in the footage. He emptied the gun. I double checked for myself (always). Still, a sloppy attitude toward safety is displayed. My bad.

KITROBASKIN

Flashlight Enthusiast
No surprise once again how good-hearted Vesture is. It makes sense for the flow of the video not to include boring safety checks and all. Some years ago an elementary student I know was preparing to go on a hunt with his dad and somehow shot and killed his father accidentally. So tragic for the loss of life but also something the son must live with for the rest of his life. Seems a good idea to try to set a good example with dangerous tools.

This weapon light looks well designed. The fact that it has quick attach/release capability makes it more useful for the times when a person wants to look at something without also pointing a gun at it. Sounds like a good, non distracting tint as well.

Olight for the score once again!