First forum knife Final

george tichbourne

KNIFEMAKER
I thought that a new thread would be in order at this point.

The forum knife to Nick's specs is finally priced out and ready for production.

The blade will be 3/16", 440C, cut from a 7 1/4" X 1 1/2" bar, heat treated to Rc 56-58 cryogenically treated, and bead blasted. Handle holes are 3/4" diameter with 1/4" pins and thong tube. Handle material is 1/4" Indigo Blue diamond wood pinned and epoxied in place. Sheath is a simple neck sheath made from black micarta.

Price will be $142 US ~ $142 CDN plus applicable taxes. Shipping extra, we ship Express Post because it's traceable.

Pricing is based on a minimum of 40 knives in order to keep costs down re handle material, logo engraving and steel. (set up charges and shipping costs increase with smaller volumes thereby raising the final price of the knife)

If someone like Schiez will volunteer to organize the numbering I would appreciate it.

When orders are placed I would appreciate them emailed to me directly and there will be a $50 deposit required. Please include your phone # because I will call you for credit card #s.

George Tichbourne
www.tichbourneknives.com
sales@tichbourneknives,com
905 670 0200

Sequential numbering will be stamped on all knives so special numbers must be noted on your order if required. In case of two people wanting the same number the first one in will get it and the second one will get an email. Higher numbers therefor will take longer to be completed.

CFP markings will be laser etched on all knives on the left side ahead of the handle scale.

Monocrom

Flashaholic
.... CFP markings will be laser etched on all knives on the left side ahead of the handle scale.

Hope you're feeling better, George.

e-mail sent. :)

BTW, please don't make the same typo on the knives. (Just a bit of friendly ribbing). :D

schiesz

Flashlight Enthusiast
What follows is the one and only official list for this knife. Note the "key" at the bottom for what it all means.

schiesz

CPF Knife List

tensixteen
schiesz
Sasha
Sigman
Unforgiven
Crenshaw
ghostreaction
Monocrom
darell
Kiessling
silverfox
weedle256
aj1985
spydernut
TVODRD
donny dont
sunspot
Marcspar
darmawaa
smokelaw1
phantomphoton
Reima
darmawaa
LEDad
b@rt
Sesh (Tensixteen's friend)
telkin
SteveL
Mdinana
shuter
J_Oei
steed77
tomtec
Kingsmono
JosephK
Mr. Sasha
Darell
Christoph
Empyfree
tensixteen Sr.

ALL SHIPPED!

Needs to call the Tichbournes:
cqbdude HAVE NOT CONTACTED GEORGE YET:Sgt LED 65535Dances with FlashlightBillGMiloxDefabricata

Legend:
black - No contact has been made
Red - George has received contact info
Orange - down payment received by george
Green - Full payment received by george
Pink - SHIPPED

Last edited:

Monocrom

Flashaholic
Number 8 is fine by me. :)

I'll take a lower number if any of the seven folks ahead of me decide to back out.

BTW, is anyone PMing the CPFers on the list so they know about this thread?

Sigman

* The Arctic Moderator *
I thought I posted this here...maybe it was an associated thread? Soooo...

#4 is fine with me (if that's what we're looking at in respect to the list?)!!

Kiessling

Flashaholic
OK ... will do. But good luck getting me on the phone, with me being seldom at home and the time difference :D
bernie

Crenshaw

Flashlight Enthusiast
Ill take #33 if you can tell me roughly when we will be expected to pay the full amount?

will email as soon as you can tell me..:)

Crenshaw

Last edited:

KeeperSD

Enlightened
schiesz, i must apologise but you will have to take me off the list. My play money has been allocated elsewhere since the initial thread and the "boss" won't give up any more at this stage. Sorry if i have screwed anyone around. Best of luck with the knife and i hope you make the required 40 sales

george tichbourne

KNIFEMAKER
Planned completion of first 40 is the end of March if we can get started in the next week or so. (about 6 weeks)

Blue handle material is not in yet so prototype is on hold. Shape has been worked on and front pin hole has been moved up and back to center line of handle. Will rescan blade this evening if you like.

George