1XAA

Berneck1

Enlightened
I have been a big fan of the D25a for years. It's very slim and compact in my pocket. I have several of them, mostly the titanium versions that have come out every other year or so. I just upgraded to the D3a which is the most recent titanium version. It puts out nearly 400 lumens on a single AA! And over 700 lumens on a 14500. I like that I have a good bright flashlight that puts out enough light on a single AA to facilitate most situations. I rarely find I need more. The past versions needed the 14500 to give me enough light for most situations, now I can just use an Eneloop, and don't feel any loss of performance if I need to swap out a regular alkaline in a pinch.

fisk-king

Flashlight Enthusiast
Quark Mini AA all the live long day; barely bigger than the battery, three perfectly spaced modes, and [was] available in cool/neutral/warm..
28315871645_f7a2f512d9_o.jpg
Damn good light. Have one in Neutral that I recently found after ~4 years[emoji849]

StarHalo

Flashaholic
Damn good light. Have one in Neutral that I recently found after ~4 years[emoji849]

Pictured is a neutral, a warm, and a rare Hi-CRI.

Wow, 8%. Do you have tp sit down before you drink it?

It ain't drinkin' if you can still stand.. (srstho, if you have a ridiculous work schedule, it's nice to get to the comfortable place with just the one beer.)