I'm Divorcing Her

Holepuncher

Enlightened
My wife was on here way home from work yesterday and called me up.
Her: I have a surprise for you
Me: What is it?
Her: Something you already have far too many of.

Ok So now I'm excited becuase she always buys some kind of decent light.
She walks in the door and hands me this:

3.JPG

shomie911

Enlightened
I hope you atleast faked enthusiasm.

"Wow honey, it doesn't even need batteries!" :D

Zatoichi

Flashlight Enthusiast
That's the kind of thing my wife used to buy me. :shakehead

We're divorced now. :whistle:

Hitthespot

Flashlight Enthusiast
My wife told me for Christmas I better buy her something that goes from 0 to 200 in the blink of an eye and it better be parked in the driveway Christmas morning...................................................................

I bought her a bathroom scale!

Sorry couldn't resist. I'm just kidding of course. My wife is a wonderful lady. Well she puts up with me!

Happy Holidays

Bill

StandardBattery

Flashlight Enthusiast
It's good to be able to too look at things with humor and that is exactly what you should do with this. Light-Them up! Ha ha...

Swedpat

Flashlight Enthusiast
I agree with TECENG; beamshots please! By the way, I don't recognize the design. Surefire, Fenix, Nitecore, or what? Maximum lux/lumens? Waterproof? Cree Q2 or Q5? Where to purchase?
Anyway I can see that you will not be worry about the runtime or need of batteries! :)

Regards, Patric

lukevsdarth

Newly Enlightened
HAHA HA buy her a fake purse like from a flea market a knockoff a bad one. Really just put it in her car when she needs it she will have to crank the poop out of it to get a decent light. :oops:

Holepuncher

Enlightened
BEAMSHOTS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Watch what you ask for. You might just get it! What light should I use for a comparison shot.

I'll bet if I keep cranking this thing for 3.73278 hours I could best a fenix E01. If I cranked it all day and all night for I week I'll put it up against anyone on CPF's best light .:crackup:Better yet I'll let her crank it for me.

TECENG

Newly Enlightened
Watch what you ask for. You might just get it! What light should I use for a comparison shot.

I'll bet if I keep cranking this thing for 3.73278 hours I could best a fenix E01. If I cranked it all day and all night for I week I'll put it up against anyone on CPF's best light .:crackup:Better yet I'll let her crank it for me.

I think you should hook it up to a high speed drill, let 'er rip for 5 minutes and set up a Fenix E01 comparo!

WadeF

Flashlight Enthusiast
If you think that's bad, wait until you see what my wife got me for Christmas. I know I shouldn't know, but I do. I'll probably take pictures, be kind... :)

Holepuncher

Enlightened
If you think that's bad, wait until you see what my wife got me for Christmas. I know I shouldn't know, but I do. I'll probably take pictures, be kind... :)

I don't know how it could get any worse than what she bought me but please - post pics and cheer me up. I'm suicidal right now.