Yet another stupid story

curtispdx

Enlightened
Okay, so my buddy Russ(thetoolman) let me use his Milky Project-M/M4 last night and had it with me when I was investigating a burglary.

So, I'm inside the house looking at things that have been moved around by the burglar and using the light to do it.

Ah, a dirty magazine on the coffee table. No big deal, really.

Interesting, items have been moved from under the bed. A good place to try for fingerprints later.

Hmmm, a box next to the bed. What's inside it? Whoa. Toys. (Uh, not the kid kind.) LOTS of them.

Again, not that big of deal but I leave the light shining on the, uh, toys, but now I'm really looking at the beam color and shape of the Project-M. (Honest!)

Then I realize what she must be thinking and quickly shine it on something else.

So, my dilemma: Do I tell her that I was looking at flashlight beam and not her, uh, toys and reveal that I'm a flashlight geek or do I not say anything and let her assume that I'm an odd voyeur?

I didn't say anything. Easier that way.

Zeruel

Flashlight Enthusiast
:crackup:

She should be the uncomfortable one to think you thought she's an odd voyeur.

In any case, if you tell her about your flashaholism, she would confirm you're an odd voyeur yourself :crackup:

matrixshaman

Flashlight Enthusiast
If this was a single lady and you are too you just missed your opportunity - there was NO burglary. It was time to take lunch .... :whistle:

Illum

Flashaholic
Luckily you weren't using a hotwire, it would have been really awkward if you set them on fire:crackup::crazy::crackup:!

It might have been better though.
most hotwires severely degrade the image of the object your pointing to [close range 1-3ft] long before it starts burning something, unless the er.. toys are black in color.

gsxrac

Enlightened
HAHA Wowww. Did the woman know they were out or did she come in the house after yall did? If she had already gone in and had a look around and saw her toys out (or maybe she just leaves em out?) then she must be extremely secure with herself or else shes got the hots for men in blue?

Either way thats hilarious and had to be akward for both of you.

deKatt

Newly Enlightened
I don't suppose the two of you compared notes on the best rechargeable batteries to use... :naughty:

curtispdx

Enlightened
HAHA Wowww. Did the woman know they were out or did she come in the house after yall did? If she had already gone in and had a look around and saw her toys out (or maybe she just leaves em out?) then she must be extremely secure with herself or else shes got the hots for men in blue?

Either way thats hilarious and had to be akward for both of you.

That call held for two hours (WE WERE BUSY!) before I could get to it. Plenty of time to hide that stuff. :shrug:

gsxrac

Enlightened
First thing that comes to mind is "vent with flame."

LMAO And I guess those things can get pretty hot pretty quick?

If you get another call from the same house in the near future it may be a sign though. Especially if her stuff is still laying about!