All Gone - Christmas Gifts VII

ksbman

Flashaholic*
Well, I'm leaving for work, so let me just throw this out there, in case anyone is waiting. :whistle:

Here's the order in which the winners get to choose -

1. hydrou - #4 Muyshondt Ti Nautilus
2. theforester - #11 Quark AA Tactical
3. blinkjr - #30 Eagletac T100C2 MKI
4. 43X16 - #2 Surefire A2
5. Blight - #5 Drake
6. dandism - #14 Quark Mini AA
7. seale_navy - #35 Surefire G2L
8. Moka - #3 Milky Surefire L1
9. ma_sha1 - #50 McGizmo HD45 & #13 3AAAA Streamlight Stylus UV
10. mefistofele86 - #36 Lumapower ConneXion X2 & #45 Nano charger
11. eyeonthewall - #53 Arc AAA Ti GS & #41 RiverRock LED Headlamp
12. notrefined - #52 MJP Extreme III & Pass
13 how2 - #38 Tiablo A7 & #44 4 AW protected A123 rechargeable cells
14. scarlet - #39 Fivemega Lego & #42 2-cell Mag "C"
15. carling - #1 Zebralight H60 & #26 2AA Minimag
16. neal71 - #15 Fenix TK10 & #29 Star Trek Engineering badge
17. es2qy - #46 1x18500 FM body & #28 MiniMagLED
18. pipsqueakspace - #8 Dereelight CL1H & #23 Leatherman S1
19. Gitlaa - #47 2x18500 FM body & #24 Peak Matterhorn
20. sfca - #33 12 CR123 duracells & Pass
21. musicamaker13 - #55 Eagletac P100A2 & #49 Arc AAA Snow
22. bigslick - #56 Surefire 660 & #20 Spiderfire X-03
23. Roberts30 - #21 Streamlight Stinger C4 & #37 Icon Rogue 1
24. jamie.91 - #31 Mag MOP reflector & #12 ITP Eos AAA
25. R@ndom - #18 Custom Leather Holster & #10 EagleTac P10A
26. LightCannon - #7 TiGlow & #19 5W Led Replacement Bulb
27. Qoose - Pass
28. Jackscrj - #54 Quark 123 & #16 Fenix E20
29. greenlight - #9 Tiablo TL-1 & #27 Fenix L0D-CE
30. countybob - #25 EagleTac P100C2 & #48 Jetbeam E3P Q5
31. balou - #34 ITP C6 & #6 ARC AAA-P
32. jhitch - #40 Fenix P3D CE & #43 4 AW protected A123 rechargeable cells
33. sqchram - #32 Maratac AAA & #22 Terralux lightstar 220
34. cyberspyder - #51 Muyshondt Ti Mako & #17 Inova T3

And here's what they get to choose -

Gone - to carling 1. Zebralight H60, w/ charger and 2 Tenergy 18650's, donated by ksbman.
Gone - to 43X16 2. Surefire A2 , limited edition black, white LED's, w/ Strion socket, donated by ksbman.
Gone - to Moka 3. Milky Surefire L1, smoothie and upgrade circuitry, donated by ksbman.
Gone - to hydrou 4. Muyshondt Ti Nautilus, donated by ksbman.
Gone - to Blight 5. Drake, (Ti Standard) w/ charger and 2 10280 Li-Ion Batteries, donated by ksbman.
Gone - to balou 6. ARC AAA-P, donated by ksbman.
Gone - to LightCannon 7. TiGlow, iceblue or green, donated by B@rt.
Gone - to pipsqueakspace 8. Dereelight CL1H v4, 3SD Q2/5A neutral warm white, donated by LEDninja.
Gone - to greenlight 9. Tiablo TL-1, donated by selfbuilt.
Gone - to R@ndom 10. EagleTac P10A, donated by selfbuilt.
Gone - to theforester 11. Quark AA Tactical, donated by edc3.
Gone - to jamie.91 12. ITP Eos AAA, donated by greenLED.
Gone - to ma_sha1 13. 3AAAA Streamlight Stylus UV, donated by american lockpicker.
Gone - to dandism 14. Quark Mini AA, donated by Braddah_Bill.
Gone - to neal71 15. Fenix TK10, black, donated by Monocrom.
Gone - to Jackscrj 16. Fenix E20, donated by Monocrom.
Gone - to cyberspyder 17. 2007 Inova T3, donated by Monocrom.
Gone - to R@ndom 18. Custom Leather Holster for AA/AAA/123 size light, no exotic skin, donated by Hogokansatsukan.
Gone - to LightCannon 19. 5W Led Replacement Bulb, warm or cool white, donated by usLEDsupply.
Gone - to bigslick 20. Spiderfire X-03, matte gunmetal gray w/ strike bezel and Solarforce LC-1 (red band), donated by Black Rose.
Gone - to Roberts30 21. Streamlight Stinger C4, w/ ac piggyback charger and 2 batteries, donated by scout24.
Gone - to sqchram 22. Terralux lightstar 220, donated by scout24.
Gone - to pipsqueakspace 23. Leatherman S1, donated by scout24.
Gone - to Gitlaa 24. Peak Matterhorn, black aluminum lug body, donated by scout24.
Gone - to countybob 25. EagleTac P100C2, donated by AardvarkSagus.
Gone - to carling 26.2AA Minimag, w/ 2002 Madmax (SSC P4?), Kroll switch, deep reflector from a Magled; wrapped in grip tape, and two old but good Duracell 2050's, donated by PlayboyJoeShmoe.
Gone - to greenlight 27. Fenix L0D-CE, black, donated by DonShock.
Gone - to es2qy 28. MiniMagLED, silver, donated by DonShock.
Gone - to neal71 29. Star Trek Engineering badge, (R/H badge) with red LED (cereal box prize) , donated by DonShock.
Gone - to blinkjr 30. Eagletac T100C2 MKI, (link is to a MKII, the MKI had less writing on the head and the Al is a hair thinner so it weighs a tiny bit less. LED, runtime, switch, and body seems just the same.), donated by Sgt. LED.
Gone - to jamie.91 31. Mag MOP reflector with cam, donated by Sgt. LED.
Gone - to sqchram 32. Maratac AAA, HA black, donated by Youfoundnemo.
Gone - to sfca 33. 12 CR123 duracells, donated by USACelt.
Gone - to balou 34. ITP C6, donated by Divine.
Gone - to seale_navy 35. Surefire G2L, black, with a Malkoff M60LL, donated by Divine.
Gone - to mefistofele86 36. Lumapower ConneXion X2, donated by Divine.
Gone - to Roberts30 37. Icon Rogue 1, donated by Divine.
Gone - to how2 38. Tiablo A7, donated by Divine.
Gone - to scarlet 39. Fivemega, Solarforce bezel, Bugoutgear (super premium) Drop-in Lego, donated by Divine.
Gone - to jhitch 40. Fenix P3D CE, Natural HA, donated by jhc37013.
Gone - to eyeonthewall 41. RiverRock LED Headlamp, donated by BVH.
Gone - to scarlet 42. 2-cell Mag "C", black, donated by BVH.
Gone - to jhitch 43. 4 AW protected A123 rechargeable cells, black label, maybe 2 cycles on them, donated by BVH.
Gone - to how2 44. 4 AW protected A123 rechargeable cells, blue label cells before he offered the high current black label cells, maybe 2 cycles on them, donated by BVH.
Gone - to mefistofele86 45. Nano charger, the model with the longer cell charging compartment, donated by BVH.
Gone - to es2qy 46. 1x18500 FM body ,E2E bezel ,LF EOE-1R bulb and a 18500 AW battery,donated by Rick Woolfolk.
Gone - to Gitlaa 47. 2x18500 FM body, E2E bezel with FM TL3 bipin socket with bulb, 2 18500 AW batteries with WF139 charger, and spare LF EOE-2R bulb, donated by Rick Woolfolk.
Gone - to countybob 48. Jetbeam E3P Q5, donated by Divine.
Gone - to musicamaker13 49. Arc AAA Snow, donated by Divine.
Gone - to ma_sha1 50. McGizmo HD45, HA-Nat, DB917 2-speed driver w/ a LuxIII UX1K. NOT WORKING. It died a couple months ago and I thought it was just the batteries. I just put a charged 18650 into it and nothing. Tried some primaries, still nothing. Hopefully whoever chooses this light can get it working and have a great light. Donated by ksbman.
Gone - to cyberspyder 51. Muyshondt Ti Mako, no Trit, BARLEY WORKING. A B/S/T light, has two levels, barley on and dim. Again, hopefully whoever chooses this light can get it working and have a great light. Donated by ksbman.
Gone - to notrefined 52. MJP Exteme III, donated by Uriah.
Gone - to eyeonthewall 53. Arc AAA Ti GS, donated by nekomane.
Gone - to Jackscrj 54. Quark 123 (with no clip), donated by phoneguy.
Gone - to musicamaker13 55. Eagletac P100A2, donated by csshih.
Gone - to bigslick 56. Surefire 660 (short tape switch) old-style, w/ newer shock isolated bezel, donated by csshih.

I'd like to thank all the Santas who donated a gift for the give-away. :thanks: :bow:

RULES- Don't take a light just because it is free. If you have no use for what is available when it is your turn to choose, leave it for the next person. Please be considerate.

The first person on the list picks which light he wants and posts his choice. The second person then makes his choice from what's left and posts what he's chosen. And so on.

Once we get to the bottom of the list there will still be a lot of lights left over. We'll just run the list again, this time in reverse order, starting from the bottom and working up until all the lights are gone.

I will update the list to reflect what's been chosen already, but you don't have to wait on me. Just read the post ahead of yours and choose accordingly.

The process will take a few days because I won't notify you when it's your turn. You'll just have to check the thread to see when you're up. In the past, the people on the list below a slowpoke will PM/e-mail that person, several times. :poke:

On the first run of the list, if it's been your turn for two days and you haven't chose yet, you will be skipped over. On the second (or more) run, you have one day to choose before you are skipped over. If you have been skipped, you can choose whenever you do show back up.

After you've chosen a light, send an e-mail or PM with your address to the person who donated the light and we'll mail your light to you.

And it's not too late to be added to the bottom of the list if you qualify.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all! :santa:

:santa: This is year seven for the Christmas Give-away and this year I'm doing it the same way as last few years.

I asked other CPF members to donate a light (or whatever) that they are not using, and have received replies from a few good CPF'ers. :candle: :clap:

Friday, November 27th, I will post, in random order, the names of those whom ask to be considered in this thread. Those people will then be able to choose a donated light, one at a time, starting from the top of the list.

This offer is open to those participating members of the CPF community who cannot afford to buy one of these lights themselves, whether it be because they have no job, no disposable income, are still in school, or ?.

I have some new rules this year -

- If you haven't posted on CPF before this post, you don't qualify.
- If your 'About Me' profile isn't filled out (every block doesn't need to be filled in), you don't qualify.
- If you have received a gift from the last 3 Christmas Give-aways (in a row), then you don't qualify.
- If you have more than one 'high end' light, you don't qualify.
- If you just don't want to spend your own money, you don't qualify.
- If you just want another light to add to your collection, you don't qualify.

PLEASE do not ask to be considered just because you do not want to spend your own money. Let someone who truly is in need have a chance to get a light.

I won't mention what lights are available until November 27th.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all! :grouphug:

:santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa: :santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa:

Here's Santas list so far (not in drawing order) -

seale_navy
Gitlaa
es2qy
hydrou
Moka
mefistofele86
scarlet
neal71
dandism
eyeonthewall
Qoose
bigslick
Blight
theforester
musicamaker13
carling
Roberts30
jamie.91
how2
pipsqueakspace
blinkjr
43X16
R@ndom
LightCannon
notrefined
Piloto13
sfca
ma_sha1

Last edited:

seale_navy

Enlightened
Re: Christmas Gifts VII

Hi keith,

I meet all your requirement and would like to be considered as I am a law student and law textbooks is costing a lot especially the appreciation of british pounds lately. I am not located in USA, is that ok?

Last edited:

Gitlaa

Newly Enlightened

I would like to be considered as I am a college student (broke!!). I recently had to sell most of my lights to pay back money that I owed. A nice light would really brighten up this year for me! Thank you for considering me and for this wonderful opportunity.

csshih

Flashlight Enthusiast

hey Keith,
(not entering in the giveaway of course)

Do you need help with the roster/list of people? I can write down all the names then send them to you for randomization ;)

es2qy

Newly Enlightened

This would make my otherwise bad year better. Please consider, many thanks.

hydrou

Newly Enlightened

As I will loose my job by the end of this year, this might be the last nice x-mas for some time.:sick:

So, it would be very nice to be considered here. This will definitively lighten up my mood during these difficult times. Literally and practically... :candle:

And thank you for your efforts organizing this nice event!:twothumbs

Moka

Enlightened

G'day Keith...
Still a student, lol, still broke... Though am getting a High-End light from my dear old dad for x-mas...
Let me know whether or not I qualify mate...
Gratz on the great initiative again...
Cheers,
Moka

AardvarkSagus

Flashlight Enthusiast

Keith, this is completely awesome that you are doing this again. I'm still cultivating more lint than currency in my wallet and look to be so for a long time, but due to the awesome outpouring I witnessed last year, I wanted to be on the donation side this year.

I hope you got my PM because I sent it right before the CPF blackout (which amazingly wasn't a desirable thing this time) and I don't know if anything was lost during the shuffle.

mefistofele86

Newly Enlightened

hi, i think to be perfectly qualified for a gift :D I have no job and no hi-end flashlights now.. i never win a giveaway and i have no money. If i have money surely i buy 2-3 lights XD.
i will be very happy to be considered here lovecpf

mchlwise

Enlightened

Keith,

I don't qualify and am therefore not entering, but had to post to thank you once again for keeping this amazing tradition going. :twothumbs

scarlet

Newly Enlightened

I would love to be considered. I am currently a college student and I have been cutting back majorly on my expenses because the public universities in California are raising tuition fees by 33%. :(. Thank you.

neal71

Newly Enlightened

This really is an awesome thing that you are doing. I just recently started seriously looking into lights, I thought up until this year that my 6D m@g was bright. I am currently going to spend all of the money I had saved for a "good" light on a helmet light for my father since his fire dept does not supply them. I am not sure if I would qualify for this or not, but if it is the only way I can get a flashlight for christmas then I guess I have to at least try and get on the list.

dandism

Enlightened

I'm another starving (for lumens) student trying to get a degree in Mechanical Engineering. The classes are too hard for me to have a job at the same time so my budget is smaller than most people on here. I would like to be considered for the event.

-Dan

csshih

Flashlight Enthusiast

Hi Keith,
aah, ok.
sad to see you go, though. lucky 7 this year, I wonder what's going to come up!

eyeonthewall

Newly Enlightened

Hey,
It's a great thing that you're doing here! I am a student in college right now and had to sell my lights to pay for books ;( Being considered here would be great news! Thanks for everything and especially thank you to all of the donators :)

Qoose

Enlightened

ksbman and everyone else who donates, I'm amazed at you all. Stop hoarding all the generosity in the world!

I'll leave it to you to see if I qualify, as I feel like there are probably others that deserve something more than me. I recently lost my beloved L1, leaving me with a used 120p. My college tuition is one of the scariest things I have ever seen. I plan on not buying any lights until I graduate, as it's probably the smartest thing for my wallet.

bigslick

Newly Enlightened

I would really appreciate being considered in this. I'll admit I haven't been the most active person on these boards this year, but it's very hard as i'm now in college as an aerospace engineering major. I spend almost all day in the labs or library :(.

So thanks for doing this! The University of California's decision to raise tuition by 33% has put a strain on my already struggling financial situation.

Blight

Newly Enlightened

I'd like to sign up, but I'm not sure if I qualify or not. I signed up last year, but passed when my turn came. I also own a self made Mag 85 (cost me about $40), but it's pretty powerful. Is that considered a 'high end' light?