PF14! Flashaholic Get Together: NJ, NY, PA, CT Area +

milkyspit

Flashlight Enthusiast
[SIZE=+2]New Jersey Photon Festival #14 (PF14) will happen on Saturday, April 24, 2010.[/SIZE]

This is an initial posting for now. Watch this space for additional info, ground rules, logistics, and more in the near future! :D

See [SIZE=+1]Post #2[/SIZE] for additional things you might want to be aware of.

PF13 thread is over here for reference.

img-pf6-milky-house-with-logo.jpg

Last edited:

milkyspit

Flashlight Enthusiast
[SIZE=+1]:caution: From Post #102 on March 28, 2010...[/SIZE]

[SIZE=+1]Headcount... uh... counts![/SIZE] :thinking:

From past experience, our home can accommodate upwards of 40 people... and maybe up to 50 if we're packed in a little tightly. Beyond that ain't gonna fly all that well.

In the past we've had the good fortune of mild weather that allowed for spillover outdoors. I really hope we have good weather this time, too. It makes things a lot easier on my house and family.

For the past several events I've been thinking about what to do if this time we really, truly reach that threshold where we have to look into another venue. There are some possibilities, easiest of which might be the orchard stand (actually an enclosed building) next door. It's pretty basic and I haven't asked permission yet, but I think it could work. There are also a few parks in the area where we could possibly meet. I welcome folks' ideas on this, here in the thread and/or in person during PF14.

Last edited:

Flashlight Aficionado

Enlightened
I'll keep attendance again.

Rules - Clearly state that you are going and put +# for non CPF attendees. If you are talking about CPF members, state their name.
EXAMPLE -
Flashlight Aficionado +2 +Milkyspit
which would equal 4 attendees.

Flashlight Aficionado +1
copperfox
karlthev +1
carrot
Lighthouse one
Larbo +2
HSG (+1)
sledhead
Kid9P
mendhammarsh
nein166
dizzy
dcaprilia
Data
(Radio)
ejot
AnimalHousePA
WadeF
OscarTheDog +1
KartRacer31
Luxlover
MSaxatilus
Juggernaut +1
lasercrazy +1
Stan671
jdriller
Not So Bright
TOB9595
senecaripple +1
sithjedi333
JollyRoger
Balefire

TOTAL 39-41

Last edited:

Kid9P

Flashlight Enthusiast
Road Trip! Road Trip!

I wouldn't miss it, add me to the list.

TB/Carrot, you guys are welcome as always.

nein166

Flashlight Enthusiast
Only a one month warning! Oh no I'd better finish up some mods so I have new lights to show off/compete with.
I'll be there

m16a

Enlightened
Unless the date changes or a ride is procured, I think I'll have to pass on this one. My father will be working major overtime that weekend due to the Penn Relays... Oh well, 4 in a row ain't bad... :sigh:

PS- I'd be very very happy if a date change to the following Saturday (May 1st) was at all possible... ;)

Last edited: