• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired 3x17670 WA1185 Mag - Modamag Colossus - FM Turbo Head Mags - FM 18500 D36 Lights

Icarus

Flashlight Enthusiast
Not sure if you have seen it but I sent you a pm regarding:

1) Mac Customs - FM Elephant II with Quad P7
2)
FM 4xAA SST-90 Thrower
3)
FM Bored 1D Purple Will fit 4AA Holder

Fuhgetaboudit

Enlightened
Is this still available?

P1050782.jpg

Last edited:

Greenbean

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'll take it! Please PM me your payment info...

3x17670 Mag 1D WA1185
Mint Condition
Blue Cut down Tri bored mag recessed tail spring
Boro lens
FM 2 Stage Reflector
Kui Bi Pin Kit
1 WA 1185 Bulb
3x17670 Battery Holder

$75.00 Shipped CONUS

fredx

Newly Enlightened
Jason
Your inbox is full

Please PM me when I can send you a message-- interested in a light you have listed here for sale

Thanks
fredx

Greenbean

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'll take it! Please PM me your payment info...

3x17670 Mag 1D WA1185
Mint Condition
Blue Cut down Tri bored mag recessed tail spring
Boro lens
FM 2 Stage Reflector
Kui Bi Pin Kit
1 WA 1185 Bulb
3x17670 Battery Holder

$75.00 Shipped CONUS

Still waiting for a PM to pay you bro, :)

Greenbean

Flashlight Enthusiast
If by chance the lucky purchaser of the blue mag reads this could you possibly contact me via PM and lets discuss a deal.

I still would like the chance to purchase the light.

Thanks,
GB

JasonH

Enlightened
No one did.

I received a PM regarding international shipping and an I'll take it pending my answer about cost of shipping. I didnt get a chance to update the thread before you posted.

Sorry to disappoint.

JasonH

Hi,

The blue mag is sold.

Thanks for your interest.

So who posted before me saying they would purchase it.

Greenbean

Flashlight Enthusiast
Dang so I was foiled again by not sticking with the tried and true "I'll take it."

:wtf: Bro, sellers like yourself really discourage users like me from doing business in here. All this back door communication and the regular guys like myself get screwed out of a deal b/c sellers again like yourself don't want to hassle with watching and keeping up with your threads like you should. Instead you post it's for sale and then sit back and wait for the PMs. If I post "I'll take it" I am more then prepared....

I hope this isn't the case but mark my words I am NEVER going to give you my business and honestly am glad I didn't

Good Day,

Sorry to rant in your sales thread but man you hit a nerve in me. :scowl:

Last edited:

JasonH

Enlightened
What are PMs for? I didn't screw you out of anything the other member contacted me first and he got the item its as simple as that. Not sure what you mean by users like us what do you think I am. This thread has been up for months you could have purchased the light on one of the first 10 times I bumped it. I'm not sure what your problem is but Im a long time member and have been a respected seller on here for years. Just because you post an Ill take it doesn't mean you get the item its up to me to decide in the end anyways. And no I don't just post thread and sit back and wait for PMs so maybe you should get your facts straight before you say something. Buy the way I'm pretty sure you've purchased at least 1 if not more things from me in the past.

Sorry you were too slow on this one.

JasonH

Dang so I was foiled again by not sticking with the tried and true "I'll take it."

:wtf: Bro, sellers like yourself really discourage users like me from doing business in here. All this back door communication and the regular guys like myself get screwed out of a deal b/c sellers again like yourself don't want to hassle with watching and keeping up with your threads like you should. Instead you post it's for sale and then sit back and wait for the PMs. If I post "I'll take it" I am more then prepared....

I hope this isn't the case but mark my words I am NEVER going to give you my business and honestly am glad I didn't

Good Day,

Sorry to rant in your sales thread but man you hit a nerve in me. :scowl:

Greenbean

Flashlight Enthusiast
My problem is you should have asked the buyer to post I'll take it,
See Topic 6 sub-topic 3 I believe. Its my own fault for thinking an I'll take it would suffice as recommended by the CPFMP rules. When you didn't specify what a buyer must do to confirm the sale.

That's being fair, and usually the common rule in sales forums I have been associated with. An "I'll take it," trumps everything else, if the buyer was freed then he was aft I posted if not my loss. You are the seller and you have the right to refuse sales and/or services to whomever you choose. Free Enterprise at its finest.

Yes I did look at the light. I could really use it and I though and waited two days them posted I'll take it, waiting for a PM and then I get a PM but not from you, from another member who was curious and asking if I was the man who got the blue light. So I am not the only one that didn't receive good communication.

On a side note if the member who purchased the blue light could pleas PM me I'd like to entertain you with an offer for that light.

Last edited: