500 Lumen - AAA Flashlight (photos) - Work In Progress - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

smarkum

Enlightened
Home of the Jayhawks - Rock Chalk Jayhawk GO KU!
X0006 seems not too far off the mark for a limited X run.Will try to get that sorted out within this week.Tgwnn

HAPPY DAYS!!!

:whistle::whistle:
Sunday, Monday, Happy Days.

Tuesday, Wednesday, Happy Days.

Thursday, Friday, Happy Days.

Saturday, What a day,Groovin' all week with you.

These days are all,Happy and Free. (Those Happy Days)

These days are all,Share them with me.

(oh baby)Goodbye grey sky, hello blue.

There's nothing can hold me when I hold you.

Feels so right, it can't be wrong.
Rockin' and rollin' all week long.

These days are all,

Share them with me. (Those Happy Days)

These days are all, Happy and Free.
These Happy Days are your's and mine, Happy Days.:whistle:

Last edited:

Got Lumens?

Flashlight Enthusiast
I seem to have the theme of Mission Impossible bouncing around my head today,
Thanks Smarkum ;).

Dun, dunt dun dunt dun, dunt dunt, . . .

Your mission Guy should you choose to accept it, is to make the lights that no one else is willing to make. Should you accept this, it will be a better flashaholic experience for all those you touch. This message will self destruct in five seconds. Good luck Guy.

:poof:

Last edited:

climberkid

Flashlight Enthusiast
Dang GL, I didnt get a chance to read the message before it exploded. Did you use a Nuke as the primary charge for the self destruct, triggered by the HF through the Core Ti as a remote?

Got Lumens?

Flashlight Enthusiast
Not exactly. I had the message sync'd to my HF tracking emails, The post was timed to receiving my next email update on HF shipping notice to trigger the induced the unstoppable battery thermal runaway from driving a group of 6 HFs connected to one 10250 Nuke cell in the center of the pack, and it only takes about 5 seconds. I will try this again with one of the 10430 nukes, I'm estimating that will give you about 12 secs to read the next message. This is getting tricky, and I probably should take your suggestion and provide better control. Whould a remote Core Ti Photopical, IR, EMF, or RF be best? I leaning on your experience CK. :p

climberkid

Flashlight Enthusiast
Id do a highly encoded RF if you could, but just pop a little IR led in the Core Ti and you will have a simple line-of-sight remote detonator.

Got Lumens?

Flashlight Enthusiast
Nope, I qualify too
LightPopcornSlow2x.gif

nutcracker

Newly Enlightened
My ISP had problems and I was offline for one week now. A lot happened Torpedo-wise in the meanwhile. :)
Good to see some further progress.

DBCstm

Flashlight Enthusiast
Heaven help us all, I'm gonna have to get busy printing Certs!

Um, isn't the Torpedo the only light the CoreTi can activate? Magnetic switches and all that?

<---has a little Core Ti surprise, will post photo this PM on CoreTi thread. ;)

Machinist Man

Newly Enlightened
Glad to here about the "X" for testing. Looks like there are plenty of test volunteers lining up. I'll just sit back and watch the action :popcorn: as there are many more worthy than I for that job. We just need to let Guy catch his breath from packing and shipping the HFs. BTW, You guys crack me up with some of these runaway posts that you fill in with! I think maby there have been some cases of some over dosing on lumens! LOL! :crackup:

smarkum

Enlightened
Home of the Jayhawks - Rock Chalk Jayhawk GO KU!
. BTW, You guys crack me up with some of these runaway posts that you fill in with! I think maby there have been some cases of some over dosing on lumens! LOL! :crackup:

Crack me up too...kinda like Dianne Sawyer reporting the election coverage last night... She was overdosing on something, probably NOT lumens though. . ^o^
Sent from MEANROM using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Got Lumens?

Flashlight Enthusiast
BTW, You guys crack me up with some of these runaway posts that you fill in with! I think maby there have been some cases of some over dosing on lumens! LOL! :crackup:
Naghh, it just a natural part of getting older . . . You either need more lumens or some cheater glasses just to be able to see and read. I just prefer alot more lumens, interjected humor and shades :cool:. Having the lumens, shades and the humor makes the Torpedo wait that much more enjoyable :naughty:

Cataract

Flashlight Enthusiast
+1 on humor making the wait more enjoyable. I think it's caused by lumen deprabation... I need a fix, man! Fortunately there's only a few more days to go before the HF is in my hands. Then I'll probably be certifiable for level II insanity :D DBCstm: you better get that press rolling!

DBCstm

Flashlight Enthusiast
Lol Cataract. I've considered having 3 levels of certificates printed and sending them to Guy to include with the lights as a Certification of Approved Flashaholic training! :)

Dale

Cataract

Flashlight Enthusiast
Lol Cataract. I've considered having 3 levels of certificates printed and sending them to Guy to include with the lights as a Certification of Approved Flashaholic training! :)

Dale

:twothumbs: Then the case's case also doubles as a certificate protection tube :D

p.s.: don't forget the TCWNN citizenship certificate too!

Cataract

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm not joking when I say that HAS to happen with the torpedoes. Has to. Just does.
\

I second that:
1- I WANT a level III flashlight training certificate because I deserve it
2- It would be a good way to show people WHY they can't handle that light or the HF
3- I want a cert that says I belong with TCWNN and that to be accepted in that clan you need to pass the flashlight handling level III test and to go through 24 hours in total darkness with only one battery.

climberkid

Flashlight Enthusiast
\

I second that:
1- I WANT a level III flashlight training certificate because I deserve it
2- It would be a good way to show people WHY they can't handle that light or the HF
3- I want a cert that says I belong with TCWNN and that to be accepted in that clan you need to pass the flashlight handling level III test and to go through 24 hours in total darkness with only one battery.

:crackup:

Status
Not open for further replies.