• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired All Sold and shipped: Thanks...

KenAnderson

Enlightened
All shipped on or before 12/13/07

Purchased a few new ones and some need to go now.

Sold 1. McLux Ti-Mule non-mizer version in perfect condition. Never carried. Kept in a cotton case. Green trit in the tail, Ti clip, total titanium and perfect in every way. Last batch of Ti-Mules with Cree P4. Low approximately 30 mA, high 525 mA. Shipped CONUS $375. First I'll take it.

Sold 2. McLux AMc-Mule complete and perfect and never carried. Alum body and head. Runs at 400 mA, very bright and nice light. Shipped CONUS $200 First I'll take it.

Sold 3. TNC 27mm complete light. Runs on a single AA, I use lithiums for excellent service. Tactical momentary on and clickie. Custom tactical strike bezel de-burred and perfect. Shipped CONUS $150. First I'll take it.

Sold 4. TNC 27mm complete light. Runs on a single 123 primary, I use lithiums for excellent service. Tactical momentary on with twisty. Light is as new from TNC. Shipped CONUS $125. First I'll take it.

Thanks...

ken

img0696mm3.jpg

img0697tr8.jpg

Last edited:

FrogmanM

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Ti-Mule, AMc-Mule, TNC AA 27mm, TNC 123 27mm

Sweet lites there Mr. Anderson:cool:! those shiny flood guys sure are tempting...

Mayo

KenAnderson

Enlightened

Thanks FrogmanM, they are wonderful, I kept 3 for myself but figured 5 was too many. I only have two hands :crackup:

coloradogps, the Ti-Mule is SPF. PM coming your way with info. I know you'll enjoy it.

Thanks...

Ken

who

Newly Enlightened

Hello Ken,

I have a couple TnC lights that could use some companions.
Could you tell us which light engine (Cree/Seoul, Drive current) in each TnC light?
Thank you very much.

KenAnderson

Enlightened

Hello Ken,

I have a couple TnC lights that could use some companions.
Could you tell us which light engine (Cree/Seoul, Drive current) in each TnC light?
Thank you very much.

Both are Seoul, I'm not really sure of the drive current, sorry. Both are one level.

who

Newly Enlightened

Both are Seoul, I'm not really sure of the drive current, sorry. Both are one level.

Thank you Ken. I am looking at my TnC lights right now, to see how well they would play in a Lego set, for look, and for compatibility.
I also think we are almost in the same city. :D

Regards.

dmdrewitt

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: TNC AA 27mm, TNC 123 27mm

4. TNC 27mm complete light. Runs on a single 123 primary, I use lithiums for excellent service. Tactical momentary on with twisty. Light is as new from TNC. Shipped CONUS $125. First I'll take it.

:takeit:

PM incoming regarding shipping

who

Newly Enlightened

Hi Ken,
I'll take it. :takeit:

3. TNC 27mm complete light. Runs on a single AA, I use lithiums for excellent service. Tactical momentary on and clickie. Custom tactical strike bezel de-burred and perfect. Shipped CONUS $150.

PM incoming for PayPal info. Thank you.

dmdrewitt

Flashlight Enthusiast

Ken, btw, if international shipping is not available from yourself, then I'll request you ship to "Unforgiven" CPF member in the USA, and then he will forward to me in UK.

Thanks

David :wave:

KenAnderson

Enlightened

4. TNC 27mm complete light. Runs on a single 123 primary, I use lithiums for excellent service. Tactical momentary on with twisty. Light is as new from TNC. Shipped CONUS $125. First I'll take it.

:takeit:

PM incoming regarding shipping

PM responded to, this item is SPF.

Ken

KenAnderson

Enlightened

Hi Ken,
I'll take it. :takeit:

3. TNC 27mm complete light. Runs on a single AA, I use lithiums for excellent service. Tactical momentary on and clickie. Custom tactical strike bezel de-burred and perfect. Shipped CONUS $150.

PM incoming for PayPal info. Thank you.

PM sent with PP info, this item is sold pending funds.

Ken