Am breathing nichia!

Vemice

Enlightened
Under magnification, I don't see the attachment wires so doesn't really look like Xp-G2.
Gotta have faith in Peak. Spoke to Robyn directly.
She helped locate these as a special request.

staticx57

Flashlight Enthusiast
Since the pics are fairly low res maybe you can use these clues to identify:

BxTZGAQ.jpg

INFRNL

Flashlight Enthusiast
Looks like a square to me. Also, unless his phone changed the color of the emitter; it's way too yellow to be a nichia. Might also be the pic messing with my eyes but the emitter doesnt have the profile of a nichia

XP-G2 ...................................................................Nichia 219b (emitter is actually more honey colored than shown)
al2K4pl.jpg
WAn1ubu.jpg
yM0JTrm.jpg

Last edited:

staticx57

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yes, his pic looks very much like XP-G2 but giving it the benefit of the doubt.

INFRNL

Flashlight Enthusiast
Or if he has a magnifying glass to verify square or triangle. Maybe use zoom on his phone just for verification.

The photos i posted were using my phone. He might not be able to get the best picture but he should be able to at least verify.

I'm dying (possible typo) to know. I do hope he got what he ordered

Vemice

Enlightened
Even with magnification, it is difficult to see the square or triangle but I think I am close. Still can't get a clean shot close up.
My copper Eiger (both standard and Mule) look like triangles. The LED (yellow thing?) is a bit larger and paler than the others which are a brighter yellow.
I can almost make out a square on those but not conclusive.
There is another one similar to the brighter yellow ones that has a yellow substrate (if that is the correct term).
GyGhhdLm.jpg

GGJa5EAh.jpg

GyGhhdLh.jpg

Nichia!

Banned
Even with magnification, it is difficult to see the square or triangle but I think I am close. Still can't get a clean shot close up.
My copper Eiger (both standard and Mule) look like triangles. The LED (yellow thing?) is a bit larger and paler than the others which are a brighter yellow.
I can almost make out a square on those but not conclusive.
There is another one similar to the brighter yellow ones that has a yellow substrate (if that is the correct term).
GyGhhdLm.jpg

GGJa5EAh.jpg

GyGhhdLh.jpg

I sent you pm

Vemice

Enlightened
Thank you for all the contributions. Much appreciated. Looks like I got some of each. Maybe time to start downsizing.

trailhunter

Flashlight Enthusiast
Got a chance to test 219b today. I see what he hype is about, it has such a beautifully pleasing rosey warm tint to it, I just want to kiss the light coming OTF.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Nichia!

Banned
Got a chance to test 219b today. I see what he hype is about, it has such a beautifully pleasing rosey warm tint to it, I just want to kiss the light coming OTF.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Awesome. Enjoy my dear friend:)