Another test for the T1.......

Apparently you have missed the testing process over the last month or so. T1's have been shot thru, burnt, dropped, frozen, stomped, driven over and crushed. Just for poopoos and hahas. Most of the people got the lights as test units with the intention of abusing them until they're dead. Nobody would do any of these things to a light they wanted to keep. It's all in the name of "science"... A "that's one tough light" badge the t1 can carry for the rest of its production life. Nothing to get bent out of shape over I can assure you

g

I have looked at most all the threads about T1-torture, and watched alot of the videos. I can assure you I am not bent out of shape over it. I realize that it is a free country and we are free to do things in the name of science, but I just think that it is pointless to drop a flashlight down several miles under water. There are thousands of better uses for the time and money involved in doing so. Obviously it will not survive the cayman trench. I pity the foo that actually wonders if it would survive.:sigh:

2000xlt

Flashlight Enthusiast
i saw a vid of a test where it was put into a hydraulic press, impressive to say the least

2000xlt

Flashlight Enthusiast
found the video, its will be in the appropriate forum