Any idea when malkoff is going to restock?

INFRNL

Flashlight Enthusiast
maybe one of you could start an interest thread on a warm and see how it goes. Although things seem to be slow for a while now, IDK

Tachead

Flashlight Enthusiast
maybe one of you could start an interest thread on a warm and see how it goes. Although things seem to be slow for a while now, IDK
I figured I would give Gene a chance to catch up as it seams like 3/4 of his products are out of stock right now. I'm guessing he is likely going to be busy for a while too(especially considering he has to restock Illumn as well). But, I guess an interest thread couldn't hurt. Personally I would like to see several of his offerings(particularly single mode MDC stuff)sold in warm and neutral. I guess we need to figure out what would be the most popular to start with.

Sent from my SM-N975W using Tapatalk

INFRNL

Flashlight Enthusiast
He will only have to worry about illumn after Craig decides to place an order.

Now if you'd like to push Craig first, Have at it as i think many of us would like to see the 219b's back in stock.

You're probably right, Gene will have a busy start of the year, but how do we know when the right time is??? He's probably always busy. I wish i lived near Gene

Tachead

Flashlight Enthusiast
He will only have to worry about illumn after Craig decides to place an order.

Now if you'd like to push Craig first, Have at it as i think many of us would like to see the 219b's back in stock.

You're probably right, Gene will have a busy start of the year, but how do we know when the right time is??? He's probably always busy. I wish i lived near Gene

We are looking at about 3 weeks to a month according to Craig(I talked to him about a week ago).

Yes, I am waiting to order some too(probably just going to grab an M61N V3).

That is true and good point. I too wish that(at least you are in the same country lol).

INFRNL

Flashlight Enthusiast
That's true, one day when I'm out on the road, i might be able to find a load where i can swing by.

That's great news from Craig 👍
I just want an m361 v3 and m61L v3 (i think) if he has any mdc, i would get an AA and 16650.
We need a 219b thread so Craig can post there when he stops by.

I almost ordered the last remaining m31L when i i ordered some new cells but ended up taking it out of the cart. I feel that mdc suits me better. Ill have to study my runtime graphs more but i already have everything in v2...IDK

Tachead

Flashlight Enthusiast
That's true, one day when I'm out on the road, i might be able to find a load where i can swing by.

That's great news from Craig [emoji106]
I just want an m361 v3 and m61L v3 (i think) if he has any mdc, i would get an AA and 16650.
We need a 219b thread so Craig can post there when he stops by.

I almost ordered the last remaining m31L when i i ordered some new cells but ended up taking it out of the cart. I feel that mdc suits me better. Ill have to study my runtime graphs more but i already have everything in v2...IDK

That would be cool.

Yes, it is. I hope his estimate isn't overly optimistic(for some reason I feel it is but, who knows).

That's a good idea about the 219B thread.

I did too lol. It's been in my cart more then once but, I prefer the wider voltage range of 61's so I too culled it. I don't see there being a whole lot of difference between the V2 & V3 as it's just a 9080 instead of a 9050 but, I guess the tint could still be nicer and it should have a bit better red rendering due to its higher R9. I only have the M61NL 219B V2 so, I need to at least get the full powered M61N 219B V3. I am tempted to grab the M61NLLL for a low power/high runtime option too though.

INFRNL

Flashlight Enthusiast
That would be cool.

Yes, it is. I hope his estimate isn't overly optimistic(for some reason I feel it is but, who knows).

That's a good idea about the 219B thread.

I did too lol. It's been in my cart more then once but, I prefer the wider voltage range of 61's so I too culled it. I don't see there being a whole lot of difference between the V2 & V3 as it's just a 9080 instead of a 9050 but, I guess the tint could still be nicer and it should have a bit better red rendering due to its higher R9. I only have the M61NL 219B V2 so, I need to at least get the full powered M61N 219B V3. I am tempted to grab the M61NLLL for a low power/high runtime option too though.

I'm moving this over to the v3 thread wicky started

hron61

Flashlight Enthusiast
Heads up..
Illumn has restocked the nichia m61's and m31's.
I grabbed an m61 219bLL v3 for my incoming sf g3.
Get em before they're gone.

Last edited:

INFRNL

Flashlight Enthusiast
post to post that in the v3 thread but some of us already know...good looking out.

now if there was a special code for us to use...that would be the topping on the cake. I only want M361 v3 unless he brings back some MDC's

hron61

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yikes, caught by the pc police. :crackup:

I was on the malkoff website the other day and a banner appeared that stated if you give a review
of a malkoff product you bought from them they would send you a 15% off coupon.
If thats the case you infrnl should get one hell of a deal!! ha.

INFRNL

Flashlight Enthusiast
You have to purchase directly from Gene, do your review and post it to Facebook for that code.

I used to have a code to illumn but it's no longer valid. I also know that the v3s were discounted for us on the 1st run but i i missed out on that run.

Oh well, it'll still be worth full price