Any Interest in Starting a New "Weekly Challenge" Series?

Stress_Test

Flashlight Enthusiast
It is indeed a twisty challenge. But luckily(?) it involves lights, and not dancing. Unless you just want to I guess. :D

scout24

Flashaholic
How about ditching all of that HA aluminum, titanium, and brass? Polymer or plastic lights for one week?

scout24

Flashaholic
I'd have to use my 1D Energizer plastic light for sublumen work. The blue beam benefits from a post-it note diffuser to throttle back and spread out the 10 or so lumens it throws. Runtime on a fresh alkaline? No worries.

Olumin

Flashlight Enthusiast
How about ditching all of that HA aluminum, titanium, and brass? Polymer or plastic lights for one week?

The question here of cause would be: What counts as a polymer light? Every flashlight has metal components. Something like the G2 quite obviously qualifies as a plastic light, the G2x however is already only about 50/50. In case the G2x qualifies I would be in as well with a G2x MV.

scout24

Flashaholic
I would think non-metallic head body and tail, but that would be up to the OPif it were a challenge he or she would want to go forward with.

Sambob

Newly Enlightened
OH..OH..that's just evil..There's a special place In hell for anyone even suggesting something like that, Alkaleaks In a flashlight are the DEVIL.

Burgess

Flashaholic
Carbon-zinc challenge ? ? ?

< insert evil laughter here . . . . >

Stress_Test

Flashlight Enthusiast
GphRTxQ.gif

I've got one or two more ideas....

I'll post one up Saturday... I mean today. LATER today. The only reason I'm not sleeping right now is my stomach is doing funky things so sleep isn't in the cards just yet.