Any luck contacting Olight customer service?

runnikee

Newly Enlightened
Has anyone successfully contacted Olight customer service? I've been trying for weeks to get a hold of someone to repair my Triton. I've called the listed phone number, which goes to a recording that gives an e-mail address. I've e-mailed the given address and have not heard back from the company. It seems like a big company to not have reachable customer service. :shakehead

aginthelaw

Flashlight Enthusiast
You can try the vendor that sold it to you. I've had other lights break and got no response. They put me in contact with their sales liaison who put me in contact with a repairman

Capolini

Banned
Assuming your trying to contact Olight World which is based in Georgia USA?

Several months ago I contacted them about a part[cigar ring] for my M2X. They responded pretty fast and sent me a FREE cigar ring within a few days of contact.

runnikee

Newly Enlightened
Assuming your trying to contact Olight World which is based in Georgia USA?

Several months ago I contacted them about a part[cigar ring] for my M2X. They responded pretty fast and sent me a FREE cigar ring within a few days of contact.

Yep, they're the ones I've tried. Just got crickets and no response.

Capolini

Banned
I have no idea why you have not gotten a response.

Is this the number? 770-779-7156

I believe I sent emails to BOTh addresses: olightworld.com and [email protected]

I forget which one responded!! I would email the one that you have not contacted.

Tommy Tunes

Newly Enlightened
Has anyone successfully contacted Olight customer service? I've been trying for weeks to get a hold of someone to repair my Triton. I've called the listed phone number, which goes to a recording that gives an e-mail address. I've e-mailed the given address and have not heard back from the company. It seems like a big company to not have reachable customer service. :shakehead
Same here. NO Customer Service! You got a problem? YOU got problem. NO way to contact Customer Service. You leave a phone Nr, but never get a call back!

BoricuaMan

Newly Enlightened
Same here. NO Customer Service! You got a problem? YOU got problem. NO way to contact Customer Service. You leave a phone Nr, but never get a call back!
I am not alone then!!! I have been communicating with customer service via e-mail with no problems but when I asked for a phone number, they just disappeared.

Shutupuface1

Newly Enlightened
I ordered 2 Keychain lights over a week ago. I was provided a USPS tracking # which states it is "still awaiting pickup by the carrier". I tried the text link. They said it was on backorder. Then, why show the items as ,"in stock"?

tango44

Enlightened
Does that exist?
Olight CCS does not exist, with the latest recall, they did not want to replace my light because I did not have a receipt.
Try to contact them for months and they will never reply, I just stay away from it!

BrightestBulb

Newly Enlightened
Thats unusual...I have several of their lights and had to contact them several times. I used email and my experience was a fast reply one time even on the weekend. Something must have happened.

BrightestBulb

Newly Enlightened
I am not alone then!!! I have been communicating with customer service via e-mail with no problems but when I asked for a phone number, they just disappeared.
Whats wrong with email? For me as long as my problem is solved I don't care whether I speak to someone. Many companies today only do email so they can save money over a person or persons answering the phone.

BrightestBulb

Newly Enlightened
Does that exist?
Olight CCS does not exist, with the latest recall, they did not want to replace my light because I did not have a receipt.
Try to contact them for months and they will never reply, I just stay away from it!
What is the latest recall???

CarpentryHero

Flashlight Enthusiast
What is the latest recall???
In the USA the warrior mini 1 and the m2r warrior have been recalled.

Now that's a heck of a lot of recalls, so I wouldn't be surprised if it takes longer than usual to respond.
I've never had a problem with their customer service whether I buy through amazon or olightstore but I'm in canada and what they did for us last year for these same lights was offer a rubber cap if you wished to keep the light and a free obulb per light.

BrightestBulb

Newly Enlightened
In the USA the warrior mini 1 and the m2r warrior have been recalled.

Now that's a heck of a lot of recalls, so I wouldn't be surprised if it takes longer than usual to respond.
I've never had a problem with their customer service whether I buy through amazon or olightstore but I'm in canada and what they did for us last year for these same lights was offer a rubber cap if you wished to keep the light and a free obulb per light.

Thank you!

Shutupuface1

Newly Enlightened
Does that exist?
Thanks, for the response. At least I know it's not just me having issues with them.

Golden Ears

Newly Enlightened
I have given up on them. I have bought 2 lights from them and they failed 3 times each . Each tune was like pulling teeth just to get ahold of anyone.

Great features , customer service almost as bad as Tesla. 347-263-7238 - I'll likely never hear from them . Sent in both lights , nada.