Any luck contacting Olight customer service?

colin.p

Newly Enlightened
Maybe they like me better than you guys :p but I have have had nothing but stellar response from Olight's CS, perhaps, however, more than I would have liked. My second replacement I3T (non-functioning tail switch both times) was in my hands less than 24 hours from first contact. I had my I3T replaced twice, and my M2R Warrior replaced as well as an extra battery thrown in as well, all within a short period of time.

LosingBattle

Newly Enlightened
The best way to get ahold of Olight customer service is via chat on the website at olightstore.com . I've done it a dozen times and they've always done a really good job resolving my issues.

pc_light

Enlightened
Adding my very good experience with OL CS. (FWIW, contacts via email.)

I had a light fail (but to be fair it was after 4yrs of EDC with a 5-yr warranty) and they still replaced the light.

No shipping back to China or video proof of the problem, etc.

Almost as good as the the CS of SF from years ago.

Last edited:

GarageBoy

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yeah I had an okay experience...
My S30 was wonky after 4-5 years, they had me send it in, 2-3 weeks later said not repairable, will mail you a new Baton 2 or something

Golden Ears

Newly Enlightened
The 347-263-7238 number has changed for customer service , the new number is 888-728-3637 All plight flashlights are energy compliant now with the central coast, California regulations.
it took some transferring around to find the right person in the right department so If you don't find the right person, just keep calling back

Got Lumens?

Flashlight Enthusiast
Foreveryone,
Olight is still the leading CN based sub-contractor/maker for many companies here and abroad that do not have their own factory to produce flashlights made to customer specified orders. Within the past couple of years they have tightened down on producing customer designed lights. Making it more difficult for the wholesale market to get their companies designs manufactured.