Any Thoughts? Wurkkos TS10 - Changed to question about Maratac Tri-Flood

Orion

Flashlight Enthusiast
Looking for the "good", the "bad", and the "ugly" for the Wurkkos TS10. Anyone have one? I've seen a few reviews, but nothing really stands out to me. I know these types of flashlights aren't meant for power, but I have a Maratac Tri-Flood, which is roughly the same [different UI]. Great for inside. Not super great outside. Different use. Any thoughts would be appreciated.

RWT1405

Flashlight Enthusiast
Looking for the "good", the "bad", and the "ugly" for the Wurkkos TS10. Anyone have one? I've seen a few reviews, but nothing really stands out to me. I know these types of flashlights aren't meant for power, but I have a Maratac Tri-Flood, which is roughly the same [different UI]. Great for inside. Not super great outside. Different use. Any thoughts would be appreciated.

The "ugly" = it's a toy, nothing more

jon_slider

Flashlight Enthusiast
no need to delete imo,

if after reading that thread
you have specific questions,
I will be happy to help answer them here

aznsx

Flashlight Enthusiast
The "ugly" = it's a toy, nothing more
That's my take too, based entirely on what I've read. I've often said that "if you make it cheap enough, or expensive enough, it will sell". That remains true.

Recently however, I've found it necessary to add: "....and if you cram it full of arcane, unnecessary, probably buggy 'software', you won't be able to keep it in stock" :)