Anyone buy the Armytek Tiara A1 or C1 yet?

blah9

Flashlight Enthusiast
Nice! My Wizard Pro has been through a lot of rain with no problems too.

nimdabew

Enlightened
Quick review:

I have a ZL H302WF and Tiara C1 Pro that I was going to do a lengthy comparison on here in Alaska and its freezing temperatures and cold windy mornings. I used the ZL for all of two days and now I just grab the C1. I think it is a superior light, but I would have to get the non-flood version of the ZL to make a proper comparison.

Woods Walker

The Wood is cut, The Bacon is cooked, Now it’s tim
I have been using the Tiara more and more. In fact finished the smack down testing between that and the HL50. Been running a Keeppower 14500 battery which works great in the A1 but wonder if the performance in the real world is all that much better than a 2500 Eneloop pro? From the naked eye both batteries run the headlamp very bright though guessing the Lithium ion is technically brighter. Haven't tested it using a Lithium primary beyond a short walk. That too worked great. The headband and silicone holder is comfortable when running as well. With the exception of the accidental lockout as discussed earlier and a few strange UI bugs which are hard to reproduce I am happy.

JorisFRST

Newly Enlightened
Decided on the Tiara C1 PRO Warm 90CRI, and it's a very nice light for going out in the garden at night etc...Output is half of that of the normal models, but still plenty.It's such a neat light that i'm getting another one of them, but the normal warm white version.Just not sure if I'll go XM-L which they only have in cold white, or xp-l in warm white ? I know the warm white xp-l will output less light, but i'm not bothered about that, any other things that are pro xm-l ? I really like the warm tint when working outside.

Woods Walker

The Wood is cut, The Bacon is cooked, Now it’s tim
Decided on the Tiara C1 PRO Warm 90CRI, and it's a very nice light for going out in the garden at night etc...Output is half of that of the normal models, but still plenty.It's such a neat light that i'm getting another one of them, but the normal warm white version.Just not sure if I'll go XM-L which they only have in cold white, or xp-l in warm white ? I know the warm white xp-l will output less light, but i'm not bothered about that, any other things that are pro xm-l ? I really like the warm tint when working outside.
You would be hard pressed to see the 7% difference between a XM-L V2 cool white or NW in terms of brightness.