Anyone edc a surefire?

:)>

Flashlight Enthusiast
This counts, I think…
3503314F-DA89-4123-A0FB-E47CDF99B211.jpeg

WDR65

Enlightened
I carry a Stiletto daily as well as a Titan plus on my keychain. The Stiletto has been great and while I don't love it's proprietary battery it's features outweigh the drawback.

At night I sometimes switch the Stiletto for a Stiletto pro or an EDCL-2T.

CelticCross74

Flashlight Enthusiast
I always have my Fury DFT in an off brand sheath. It is just a sheath worthy light. When SF says 1800 lumens they mean it.

Hemicrusher

Newly Enlightened
oops, messed my brands up there. But YES when SF says 1500 lumens they mean it. The Intellibeam version is nothing short of amazing. The intellibeam feature works really well.
I assume there is no way to pick low (15 lumens) mode. That it will only hit low if Intellibeam choose it?

Duster1671

Enlightened
:)> - Very cool, thank you. That head and body are a nice fit aesthetically.

I put a KL4 on a MDC body and run it with a single 16340. Does that count as a TW4?

PXL_20211112_233503522 - Copy.jpg

Reactions: :)>

Flashlight Enthusiast

I put a KL4 on a MDC body and run it with a single 16340. Does that count as a TW4?

Awesome! I love the smaller form factor! How long does it run for you before you need to swap the batteries?

Flashlight Enthusiast

Awesome! I love the smaller form factor! How long does it run for you before you need to swap the batteries

Megalamuffin

Enlightened
I pretty much always carry a single cell surefire as a secondary light that I know I can depend on. Occasionally these also fill the role as my primary light. My favorite and most often carried is the E1D. These are the ones I swap between and all wear my cheap, easy and extremely useful o ring retention mod.

68386666-00D6-441B-8B22-5683BD0D1F3A.jpeg

I always carry this iwb zipper pouch that I got from county comm. Since I also always carry a light that's compatible with 123's I have four 123's that are housed in these 18650 storage tubes that are carried in the pouch.

EADA4E21-F85D-4533-A9B6-B003BBDD8F13.jpeg

02247FBB-CACC-4A0D-8F4C-9EBF93CAC3F4.jpeg

ampdude

Flashlight Enthusiast
I EDC a Surefire E2e-HA MN03 lamp with two CR123A's. I have been doing so since they were just called the E2. My first was an E2-BK. The E2/E2e is small, light, and does the job well. What more can you ask of a light?

sween1911

Flashlight Enthusiast
Surefire L1 Gen6. All day, everyday.

- Two stage tailcap: An elegant solution to the idea of multiple modes on a light. No clicking, no wondering what mode will come on, did I click once or twice? Mash the button = full power. Gross motor skill intuitive. I keep it unscrewed until a full press all the way down will activate high. When high won't activate, I change the battery. It won't click on and get stuck on in my pocket. I can screw the tailcap all the way down and throw it to someone and they'll be able to find it.

- Output is plenty to get any job done. For a light small enough to be on me at all times, the output range just with two modes is perfect. Yes the beam is a little green and ringy. It's a few generations behind regarding LED technology, but this light does its job.

- Surefire quality and service. I've dropped it countless times. I have zero concerns that it's even possible for outside trauma to affect this light. I have zero concerns that some part of it will break and Surefire will not be able to provide warranty service. I always use a primary CR123. After all the other cool lights with clicky, blinky, infinitely variable regulated moonlight and turbo modes and rechargeable batteries and perfect white tints and USB magnetic charge ports are all broken, out of production, discharged and burnt out, this light will still be with me.

Last edited: