Anyone here listen to the radio show called Coast to Coast AM?

StarHalo

Flashaholic
..and it's over, again. Art has left the show out of fear for his/his family's safety after a bizarre series of criminal incidents on his property. Obviously no word on his plans or whereabouts.

PhotonWrangler

Flashaholic
..and it's over, again. Art has left the show out of fear for his/his family's safety after a bizarre series of criminal incidents on his property. Obviously no word on his plans or whereabouts.

This isn't the first time this has happened, if I recall correctly.

Apparently there was a physical altercation with a stalker. If I was in his shoes, I would make sure that there was surveillance footage of this guy posted all over social media.

Last edited:

Norman

Newly Enlightened

StarHalo

Flashaholic
RIP Art Bell, who passed away last Friday [the 13th] at his home in Las Vegas, Nevada; he was 72.

And that's another few nails in the coffin of radio for me; I think Art was surely the radio personality I've spent the most hours with in my life, his show was half the reason, the late-night stories-by-the-fire reason to own a radio at all. He did a couple comebacks later in life, I was really hoping for one more. Dearly missed.

J4ZnQlZ.jpg

bykfixer

Flashaholic
Art's not gone. He's hanging out with the celestials for a time until folks forget about him.

Being famous became a drag so he needs to become un-famous to resume his work.

But just incase he is gone for real... RIP man. You dun good.