Arc 4+ Rev 2 Delivered

Status
Not open for further replies.

matt_j

Enlightened
Argggggggggggggggggg... Invalid Address!!!!!!!! Peter put down 3433 instead of 2433 as house number!!!!!!! Argggggggggggggg!!!!!!!! One more day without Arc 4!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No biggie. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mecry.gif

Matt

gromit

Newly Enlightened
It looks to me that there are a lot of negative posts here lately. I just wanted to say that my 4+ ver2 is working perfectly. No problems with the clicker using a Duracell Ultra battery. I couldn't be happier with its performance. Hands down better than my SF E1 with KL1, LS1, Longbow Mini

*Retired*
Reminds me of unwrapping the most expensive christmas present under the tree, only to find it busted, and having to take it back, really ruins the whole experience.

But still a cpf'ers dream, you get to tweak on it and improve its performance.

Hopefully, given time, things will improve to the normal standards ya'll have come to expect from a premium flashlight.

Keep your chins up, I don't think Peter would tolerate a Yugo with his name on it. Sounds like the factory fix for the switch when folks are returning their flashlights has worked successfully, hopefully there is another nice clean/easy fix for the flicker a few folks have mentioned and the water that Nitnos was talking about getting into the flashlight. Hopefully the reflector defects are rare, and one of a kind.

Status
Not open for further replies.