Arc AAA tempting me...

paulr

Flashaholic
I think the 25mm BP clip is the best match to the Arc AAA, rather than the 35mm one in the picture. Either is nice though.

Last edited:

AMD64Blondie

Flashlight Enthusiast
The one-week update on my luminous honeymoon..(about my Arc AAA...no,I didn't get married..yet..). Great light in many ways. I find myself using it quite often,since it's so small and relatively bright for its size. Just switched AAAs yesterday after 8 days of sporadic use.

paulr

Flashaholic
It's a sweet little light, like a classic sports car. It may not put up the greatest numbers, but it brings a satisfaction that today's high tech gizmo lights don't manage to deliver the same way.

PS, is yours black?

Last edited:

AMD64Blondie

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yep,mine's black. Looks nice,but sticky foods like Doritos leave a nasty residue.(Fairly easy to clean off,but quite annoying.)

AMD64Blondie

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hard to believe,but it's already been a month since I got my new Arc AAA GS. It's been quite a nice light to have around.

Cree-R2

Newly Enlightened
Hi everyone. I really wanna get the Arc-AAA GS, I don't mind paying $50 for it but damn $26 for postage! Seems quite steep for a flashlight that size..

I already emailed Peter to see if he can make the postage a lil cheaper. Does anyone know if I can get the Arc-AAA anywhere else? I'm from Australia by the way... thx in advance

Bosley

Newly Enlightened
I recently saw a Canadian vendor selling Arc AAAs for non-US delivery only on eBay. Don't remember the name though, but they claimed to be an authorized vendor.

Hi everyone. I really wanna get the Arc-AAA GS, I don't mind paying $50 for it but damn $26 for postage! Seems quite steep for a flashlight that size..

I already emailed Peter to see if he can make the postage a lil cheaper. Does anyone know if I can get the Arc-AAA anywhere else? I'm from Australia by the way... thx in advance

deer hunter

Newly Enlightened
I havent seen any Arc flashlights on Ebay- I figure people who buy an Arc loves them enough to keep them, not sell them!

h2xblive

Enlightened
I've had an Arc-P CS on my keychain for about 3.5 years and I love it; it's my favorite light!

I'm thinking about getting a GS, too.