Armytek wizard new snap in clip.

blah9

Flashlight Enthusiast
Ok you guys have convinced me. I bought two of these clips, one for me and one for my dad. I think it will be super handy when camping. Really looking forward to checking it out.

Woods Walker

The Wood is cut, The Bacon is cooked, Now it’s tim
Does the Tiara fit in it?

Have you worn it much without a stocking cap? When I do with just the silicone holder, it leaves "Zebralight horns" on my forehead and can get a little uncomfortable as a result.
I don't think it fits the Tiara but will try later. Yes I wore it against exposed skin. No problems.

blah9

Flashlight Enthusiast
My clip arrived today and seems very nice so far. It will be a while before I can do it justice though and see how it holds up over time.

YahFargo

Newly Enlightened
I ordered one today for myself, dad and friend that have wizards to help break up the shipping cost. Looking forward to a quick change to handheld light if the situation calls for it! We'll see if it holds up over time but for the $6.50 I paid it's worth the gamble. Thanks for pics/reviews from other users here

YahFargo

Newly Enlightened
The clip certainly holds the light tight! No worries about it accidental getting knocked out. My only gripe is it might be too tight, it doesn't rotate as easily as the silicone headlamp. When I was adjusting the angle it would torque the whole clip off my head. It takes a more deliberate pressure and twist to get it to change.

greatbluewhite

Newly Enlightened
Has anyone tried to fit the Zebra H600 series (head diameter 24.2mm. Not sure about body diameter) with the new plastic clip (Wizard body diameter 24.5mm)?