ASP Sapphire

WaltH

Enlightened
I have an ASP Sapphire that has stopped working. I seem to recall a lifetime replacement policy. Does anyone know the website or mailing address to get this swapped out?

Thanks

Luff

Enlightened
From the blister pack mine came in:

"ASP will provide to the original purchaser free replacement Sapphire Lithium power cells and Crystals. To obtain replacement components, send your Sapphire postage paid to:

ASP, Inc.
2511 E. Capitol DR
Appleton, WI 54911

Please include a check in the amount of $3.00 (US) to cover return postage and handling. Be certain to include your return address. Allow four weeks for dleivery."

I've returned two so far ... one with a broken clip and one with a dead battery. Turnaround time was a month.

Too bad Photon's don't have as great a warranty.

arab

Enlightened
Luff said <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR> Too bad Photon's don't have as great a warranty. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
I think they do! First of all, I have always unquestionably had any problems with my various P3s fixed by Photon - I believe they have a lifetime warranty. Secondly, you can buy 2 replacement CR2016 batteries cheaper than the $3 charged by ASP. I bought a tray of these for $0.40 each including delivery to Ireland.

ASP's offer is a sales gimmick.