"Bath Salts" Cannibal story (gory; caution)

Greta

Flashaholic
Re: "Bath Salts" LSD (likely) Terrible event(s)

If I answered that honestly and from a truly humanitarian perspective it would be labeled as political and told to take it to the underground.

blasterman... I'm sure you can express yourself without going TOO political. Give it a try... maybe we can have a good discussion and keep it civil. I think that at heart most of us here tend toward being mostly humanitarian. I'd like to see what your thoughts are - and promise to be fair with whether or not it should go to the Underground. Sound good? ;)

Monocrom

Flashaholic

Ehem...

Ronald Poppo c/o

Jackson Memorial Hospital
1611 Northwest 12th Avenue Miami, FL 33136
(305) 585-1111

I'm guessing it'll get there and if not, ask them first...the link is their contact page
http://www.jhsmiami.org/body.cfm?id=23

Thanks!

If my computer wasn't crippled as Hell, I would have seen your post earlier today, and called the number. I'll take care of that though, and see if they'll allow a good luck charm to be sent to him, along with a donation.

Last edited:

nbp

Flashaholic
The way things are going for that guy, he's probably violently allergic to rabbits and the foot you send him will send him into anaphylactic shock.

Greta

Flashaholic
Re: "Bath Salts" Cannibal story (gorey; caution)

Text message exchange between my daughter and me today:

Her: I forgot to ask. How was your bath salts research?

Me: There really isn't much out there on it. Very new to the scene - maybe only a year or two. Nasty stuff. Touched on it a little in my paper but basically went with meth for my drug of choice :)

Her: Cool! Looks like mr. homeless man is doing better! Pics online of his recovery. Last name poppo.

Me: He got pretty messed up. Saw the pics. Discussion on CPF about it.

Her: I think he looks surprisingly good now. But, he'll probably be blind forever :(

Me: It's sad cuz he was just minding his own homeless business and got his face ate off. That just really sucks. Definately not a good day.

Her: Nope. I don't wanna try any drug that could potentially make me a zombie. I don't wanna be a zombie, mommy!

Me: I don't want you to be a zombie either baby. So don't do drugs. Drugs er bad, mkay?

Her: Ok :)

Just so you know... my daughter is 30 years old... :laughing: :grin2:

guiri

Flashlight Enthusiast

Thanks!

If my computer wasn't crippled as Hell, I would have seen your post earlier today, and called the number. I'll take care of that though, and see if they'll allow a good luck charm to be sent to him, along with a donation.

At this point in his life, it can only do good...

guiri

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: "Bath Salts" Cannibal story (gorey; caution)

Text message exchange between my daughter and me today:

Her: I forgot to ask. How was your bath salts research?

Me: There really isn't much out there on it. Very new to the scene - maybe only a year or two. Nasty stuff. Touched on it a little in my paper but basically went with meth for my drug of choice :)

Her: Cool! Looks like mr. homeless man is doing better! Pics online of his recovery. Last name poppo.

Me: He got pretty messed up. Saw the pics. Discussion on CPF about it.

Her: I think he looks surprisingly good now. But, he'll probably be blind forever :(

Me: It's sad cuz he was just minding his own homeless business and got his face ate off. That just really sucks. Definately not a good day.

Her: Nope. I don't wanna try any drug that could potentially make me a zombie. I don't wanna be a zombie, mommy!

Me: I don't want you to be a zombie either baby. So don't do drugs. Drugs er bad, mkay?

Her: Ok :)

Just so you know... my daughter is 30 years old... :laughing: :grin2:

How cute....I love you too mommy :p

Last edited:

Monocrom

Flashaholic

At this point in his life, it can only do good...

I honestly can't think of a way it could get worse for him. Maybe a four-leaf clover keychain toy and a bigger donation instead.

Toohotruk

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: "Bath Salts" (LSD NOT INVOLVED)

Yep, drugs are bad...mmmkay...

7371119718_9498be25f0_o.jpg

guiri

Flashlight Enthusiast

I honestly can't think of a way it could get worse for him. Maybe a four-leaf clover keychain toy and a bigger donation instead.

I wonder if you could send a private donation for him personally to have when he gets out and not for the medical stuff? I'm pretty sure they'll take care of him
surgery wise. Especially after all the publicity but then, I have no idea how that works out.

Monocrom

Flashaholic

I wonder if you could send a private donation for him personally to have when he gets out and not for the medical stuff? I'm pretty sure they'll take care of him
surgery wise. Especially after all the publicity but then, I have no idea how that works out.

Good point. I'll call and ask. Maybe a money order made out to him directly?

guiri

Flashlight Enthusiast

Good point. I'll call and ask. Maybe a money order made out to him directly?

SOunds like an f'ing plan.

Maybe we can take up a collection for him here on CPF and just send one money order from all of us.
IF you do it and if you'd like, since I'm not rich, pop 10-20 bucks in there for me and I'll paypal you the money
(in advance if you'd like).

Maybe then when he gets out he can splurge on something that he normally can't.

Does anyone know WHY the dude attacked him other than wanting his clothes?
Did they know each other?

Greta

Flashaholic

Can I use that as my new Sig line? :D

LOL! Would definately get people to wondering... :thinking:

Maybe we can take up a collection for him here on CPF and just send one money order from all of us.
IF you do it and if you'd like, since I'm not rich, pop 10-20 bucks in there for me and I'll paypal you the money

Um... hate to be a "buzz-kill" but please don't organize something like this on CPF. Such things have been abused so badly in the past that we actually had to create a policy against it... :(

Monocrom

Flashaholic

Maybe then when he gets out he can splurge on something that he normally can't.

Does anyone know WHY the dude attacked him other than wanting his clothes?
Did they know each other?

Unfortunately, as Greta has mentioned, such charitable intentions presented on CPF have been abused to death. Also, I don't have PayPal. Sorry. WAY too many negative experiences from friends and acquaintances who have used P.P.

Monocrom

Flashaholic

LOL! Would definately get people to wondering... :thinking:

Yeah . . . Your haters might intentionally get themselves addicted to heroin in a mistaken belief that it'll make their crappy flashlight forums as successful as CPF.

(Would serve them right.) :grin2:

Greta

Flashaholic

Yeah . . . Your haters might intentionally get themselves addicted to heroin in a mistaken belief that it'll make their crappy flashlight forums as successful as CPF.

(Would serve them right.) :grin2:

Now now... we are not haters here (ok, maybe some are but we keep it to ourselves... ;) ) and do not lower ourselves to those levels... :tsk:

:whistle:

guiri

Flashlight Enthusiast

Unfortunately, as Greta has mentioned, such charitable intentions presented on CPF have been abused to death. Also, I don't have PayPal. Sorry. WAY too many negative experiences from friends and acquaintances who have used P.P.

Okie dokie Smokie

Keep us posted on the rabbit's foot n' all though :)

TedTheLed

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: "Bath Salts" hysteria based on ignorance continues to run rampant

R.I.P.

compassion

born 6/14/2012 12:34 AM
died 6/14/2012 6:24 PM

bshanahan14rulz

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: "Bath Salts" hysteria based on ignorance continues to run rampant

But who wouldn't want to bite the face off of a pup that cute?