Beamshot Shoot out - My New XeRay.

junmae

Newly Enlightened
Hey, isn't that xeray the light they use in Resident Evil 5! :p thats a sexy scary machine. Wouldn't wanna carry it around all over though

Patriot

Flashaholic
The light in RE5 uses and external power source which feeds the light via a cable. I think it's just a light created in someone's imagination. There is a Surefire fore-end light on the MP5 though...the 628 I think.

BVH

Flashaholic
There is a very significant visual brightness difference between the Xeray 50 Watt and the Xeray BB when one is standing there with both of them on or one at a time shone at near or distant target. It's not just a "difference by camera" thing.

windstrings

Flashlight Enthusiast
There is a very significant visual brightness difference between the Xeray 50 Watt and the Xeray BB when one is standing there with both of them on or one at a time shone at near or distant target. It's not just a "difference by camera" thing.

I agree.. I have large oak trees at the end of my block.. .50W lights them well... 75W fills in all the cracks!

the extra brightness is very nice at that Kelvin because you really see all the true colors.

You could go hunting at night with a 9X scope!...

It would be fun to take it to the mountains and see how many eyeballs I could see at once!

Flashlight Enthusiast
Those photos reminded me that i need to get a diffuser for my Xeray

Juggernaut

Flashlight Enthusiast
DSC03105_th.JPG

Could you image if it looked like that in person:eek::crackup::crackup::crackup:;)!