Best flashlight application EVER!

HotWire

Flashlight Enthusiast
Once in awhile a moth will get in the house. I shine a bright light at it. It lands. My tennis-racket-like bug zapper in hand, I put the creature out of his misery and out of the house. Photographs of this nature can only be shown to members of congress with a security clearance.

Monocrom

Flashaholic
Wish that technique worked on the ladies.

(Just to clarify: The first part. Not the baking them part.)

lhloy

Newly Enlightened
The wife just had our bathroom remodeled and during the floor tile installation, I used my Zebralight SC51 to 'light up' the tiles across their collective surface. What an incredible inspection aid. I had to point out to the tile contractor a couple of unacceptable tiles where their 'lippage' (high / low tile edges) was over the acceptable amount. The contractor had to replace these particular tiles. When you hold a good light near the floor and shine it 'across' the tiles, it really seems to magnify any defects. Of course, that contract now really cringes when I pull out my SC51 EDC light.

Toohotruk

Flashlight Enthusiast
What, you don't have women swarm you when you fire up your favorite Surefire? :devil:

Ok, Ok, me neither, at least not while I'm awake. :whistle:

Probably a good thing though...the GF wouldn't be too happy if they did. :shakehead

Monocrom

Flashaholic
I fired up my Inova Microlight at a friend's wedding so that his sister could reapply her make-up. She screamed "Too bright!," and then ran off. Keep in mind . . . Inova Microlight.

Good thing I didn't whip out my L4. And yes, that's what I wore as my main light to the wedding. (Didn't have any Ti lights back then.) True story. :(

Cataract

Flashlight Enthusiast
I once showed a guy my new Malkoff by shining it a him (just the spill). I thought he would turn his head or close his eyes, but he just stared at the beam with his eyes wide open, not moving or saying anything until I turned it off. At that point he said "that's bright!" I think this can work on some people... now to find a woman it works on... At least that's a woman you can stop her in the middle of an argument with your light.

Monocrom

Flashaholic
Now we just need a light that makes the ladies go into the kitchen and make us a sandwich. :stupid: