• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired BIG SALE - all sold

Topper

Flashaholic*
Re: BIG SALE

Trashman said:
Thanks Topper, that was the only one that I wanted, now it won't be on my mind and I won't spend money on something I don't want. (does this make sense to anyone? It probably does...)

OK Trashman, you owe me bigtime now. That has got to be the second or third time I jumped out on a limb just to keep you "solvent" I can remind you if you want. HA HA always glad to help.

Bernie, Back on topic Paypal was sent..Let me know if I goofed it up..that happens alot for me. I will let you know when I get it.
Thank you Sir.
Topper

FRANKVZ

Enlightened

Damn you Bernie, just when I'm trying to restrain from buying any more lights.
I'll take #5 Jets22 Blackbird and etc. if available.
Frank

:paypal:

Last edited:

Kiessling

Flashaholic

Topper ... I got it ... everything fine and thanx!

Red... it's yours. PM inbound. Thanx.

bernie

Kiessling

Flashaholic

Wits' End ... it is yours. PM inbound and thanx :)

4x7 ... I am sorry ... it is definitely sold and paid for.

bernie

Sigman

* The Arctic Moderator *

I'll take #16...

bernie, JOshooter has one of these. There was a problem with the LED - Mr. B was busy with another build and didn't have time to fix it (he did offer to fix it later on...but we still have it in an inoperable condition).

I'd like to make a donation to the CPF in JOshooter's name, take this light to fix his. Then perhaps if we get the other LED replaced (I just need to get around to it myself)...I'll make the same offer as you have here. I'll put it up for another donation to the CPF - thus two donations in the end.

It's your call...thanks.

Last edited:

AlanH

Enlightened

I'll take 12) Microfire Warrior K500 10W HID

Seems like a good price shipped considering what you paid for it. I take it that it has the replacement reflector, after reading of your trials and tribulations ?

Regards

Alan

Kiessling

Flashaholic

Sigman, you are donating part of your life to CPF ... no need to give more. It's yours.

AlanH ... it is yours. And yes, it has the replacement reflector as well as the old one in the package and an additional 10W bulb. PM replied.
maddog ... if anything happens you're next in line.

bernie

EricMack

Flashlight Enthusiast

4sevens said:
I really want #3. When i clicked the reply nobody had posted yet.
frown.gif

Sevens - I know all too well what its like to miss something you REALLY want (I'll never get over missing Don's Ti build)
ohgeez.gif
That said, if you want the Peak, you may have it. Arrange to PP me, and hopefully Bernie would be OK with shipping it direct to you.

Eric

Kiessling

Flashaholic

You guys can make whatever deal you whish ... just tell me where to ship it!
bernie