Black Friday 2021: what light(s) did you purchase?

Bicycleflyer

Enlightened
I just ordered a two pack special on Jet Beam TH20s. Been wanting something in a 21700 format for a while. The 3000 lumens should be fun too. My birthday is next week, so this is my gift to myself.

Burgess

Flashaholic
Can you say Self-Control ?

End of November,
and I still haven't bought ANY lights in 2021 !

* Will Power * !

richbuff

Flashlight Enthusiast
EC06. Because Tom E gave it a very nice teardown review. I hope the sample that I receive is also capable of putting out the supra copious quantities of lumens that Tom E's sample puts out. Tom mentioned that construction and manufacture and design and assembly were clean and neat and designed for extra super amps. Other reviewers also stated that turn on turbo lumens are significantly more than what is speced by the manufacturer. Of course, it also has normal modes for normal heat generation and normal run time.

JohnnyBravo

Enlightened
Saw that Elzetta had a 20% deal for Black Friday, so I took a look at their website. Didn't know that they had a blue Bones light, so I pulled the trigger. Absolutely don't need it, but that blue looks so nice...

jmoore

Newly Enlightened
I'm waiting for two soda can lights I ordered over the weekend: the new high CRI Acebeam X50 and the 5000K Sofirn Q8 Pro