• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Black Friday, Home Depot, Mini Maglite Pro LED 272 Lum + 2/AAA LED 111 Lum TWINPACK

oregon

Enlightened
Hot Linked image removed.

$24.88 mini mag pro AA and AAA led flashlight combo pack, Home Depot SKU #1001574790, Model #FX46016, Internet #206463089

Each store has over 30 units either on the ready line to go into the bargain area on Black Friday or before as space becomes available. If you ask the store if they have inventory they will say yes but the handheld will say "home" indicating not deployed on the sales floor yet unless you get lucky, unlike me today. You might want to visit every day leading up to and including Black Friday. I am in the Portland, Oregon area. Good Luck.

No sheaths. Pocket clips instead.

The bargain element: I happily paid $24.88 for just the Mini Maglite Pro LED flashlight 272 lumens with sheath and batteries today. The price for the AAA Maglite 2 cell I found for just under $20 shipped on the big auction site. So $45 worth of flashlights and batteries for $25 saves $20. I call that a bargain. BTW I saw the AAA light with 87 & 111 lumens during my search for the same price...

~http://www.homedepot.com/p/Maglite-Mini-Mag-Pro-AA-and-AAA-LED-Flashlight-Combo-Pack-FX46016/206463089

Last edited by a moderator:

goldenlight

Enlightened
Re: Black Friday, Home Depot, Mini Maglite Pro LED 272 Lum + 2/AAA LED 98 Lum TWINPAC

That is a very good buy for the money, for someone who owns no flashlights at all. I may try to buy a set as a gift. But, they are still Maglites.

The AA flashlight is too big to carry in your pocket. If you want to carry an AA Maglite in warm weather (no jacket pockets), you really need a holster. Ages ago, before white LED's were invented, I carried an AAA Maglight in a front pocket.

I have given away almost all my Maglites. I gave away 6 2D and 2 or 3 3D lights to someone who has a working farm. They were very happy to get them, though I didn't have any D cell batteries for them. I hadn't used them in years. They were going to put one by each doorway in all their outbuildings. Several of the buildings didn't have electricity, and some had places where the roofs leaked. An incandescent 2 or 3D cell Maglite is still a workhorse, as huge and heavy and ancient as they seem to me.

LightJaguar

Enlightened
Re: Black Friday, Home Depot, Mini Maglite Pro LED 272 Lum + 2/AAA LED 98 Lum TWINPAC

Thanks I need some to give away to friends who live in dark areas.

oregon

Enlightened

Home Depot is not waiting for Black Friday at my local store and the display is not located in the discount (up front area). They were found in the isle with the door knobs I was told. I will see for myself later tonight and post what I find.

Last edited:

american

Enlightened

Walmart pack for 22 comes with the solitaire led. Both of them have been very unreliable for me the last few years the pro holds up though

oregon

Enlightened

Success, scored 3 units, $5 off, aaa has 111 lumens and not 98 lumens so that would be more! Pic asap

oregon

Enlightened

The store display held 32 units. There were 31 when I arrived tonight which gave me sufficient numbers to inspect six to have three with centered emitters.

The $5 discount was a coupon on my mini ipad off the HomeDepot.com site for joining their mailing list (only good for purchases of $50 or more). I received the coupon via email and took a screen shot then later showed it to the check out clerk who input it into her main register while I did the self checkout routine at her pace. Bottom line was $69 rounded = $23/pack or $11.5 per flashlight (6 flashlights into $69 = $11.50). I wonder if the price will drop at or after Black Friday if any remain...

Last edited:

RedLED

Flashlight Enthusiast
Palm Springs, CA, Beverly Hills, CA, Washington, D

Well, I heard Don Mc Gizmo is also having a Black Friday Haiku special...but he will be surfing all day on Black Friday. Better call ahead!

Of course this a joke...so don't book your flight to Maui!

oregon

Enlightened

Ima get one if for no other reason than the aa pocket clip...
Thanks!!!

Of course you want the clip. Who wouldn't:

~

[/URL

Well, I heard Don Mc Gizmo is also having a Black Friday Haiku special...but he will be surfing all day on Black Friday. Better call ahead!

Of course this a joke...so don't book your flight to Maui!

Off topic: Terrific photos on your site btw. You've done the things.

oregon

Enlightened

More pics of the fantastic clips by popular demand. BTW, the juice bag is indeed 100% happy water from S. Korea. Don't go out of doors without it. For those of you unfamiliar with the native wildlife of the Pacific Northwest the etched icon on the clips is an angry beaver.

~

[/URL

Last edited:

Blackbeard

Enlightened

I could not find this display at the store, stupid me I wasnt looking in the doorknob section, lol. Anyway are these any good? ie; will I be dissapointed, I never liked the original mag leds from a few years ago and have a ton of fenix and olight stuff that blow these away, so not sure I will be happy with these.

Last edited:

leon2245

Flashlight Enthusiast

I could not find this display at the store, stupid me I wasnt looking in the doorknob section, lol. Anyway are these any good? ie; will I be dissapointed, I never liked the original mag leds from a few years ago and have a ton of fenix and olight stuff that blow these away, so not sure I will be happy with these.

IDK most people here don't like them, and don't want you using them or talking about them, unless it's regarding a gift for one of the masses & even then they're frowned upon, but the mini mags and solitaire remain among my all time favorites, especially at this price get it then gift it to a joe six pack if you find them as unusable as the more vocal detractors around here do!

anyway nice find, thanks for sharing!

etc

Flashlight Enthusiast

Every time I follow one of these threads, I end up semi-disappointed. It's highly local. Our local HD does not have them --- yet. Even after I gave the SKU number.
They said maybe on Friday.

Blackbeard

Enlightened

for some reason that happy water looks more appealing to me

etc

Flashlight Enthusiast

I am almost tempted to start a new thread but this will do I suppose. Visited the local HD and they don't have anything, the usual ****at the discount section, albeit pretty cheap (4 of these multi-LED cheap lights for $10 kind of thing), some pretty cheap headlamps as well. You know the type that takes 3xAAA.

Anyway, after showing the local team members the picture from above, they scratched their head and said we don't know anything. Had to escalate to a manager type and he said the lights are not on the floor yet. The SKU number was essential. I would say the forum here got me that sale, because they could not deny there was a sale elsewhere.

Anyway, they got me the 272 lumen AA minmags at 50% off and I got 4 of them. I suppose that's an even better deal than the package deal, and I have no great love for the AAA minimag. It works out to about $13.25 each and that's all they are worth I think and make fabulous gifts.

jwargod

Newly Enlightened

Can't find them at all in So Cal. Internet rep flat out said can't see anything on her end period and "Store Exclusive"

oregon

Enlightened

Went back to my hd, isle #17, 27 units remaining. Only two, besides my three, had been bought. I'm thinking price shrinking! Yes I am. I will visit as time goes on to see... Sorry to hear about those getting skunked. You have my apology. Do your Costcos have the $22 Eneloop kits?

Wolfy1776

Newly Enlightened
Home Depot has a 2 pack of Energizer Fusion. A collapsible lantern and a 50 lumens flashlight

Latest posts