Brag about your spouse.

chmsam

Flashlight Enthusiast
My wife is another type who puts up with her husband. In return, I am smart enough to provide her with enough annoying things, that she does not have to spend her precious time looking for them.

I still love her dearly, even after she had a garage sale years ago and sold off (for very, very few dollars) some of my father's old tools, my cast iron cookware, and other treasures. I love her enough to not even mention how much some of the things were worth, both in dollars and fond memories (and, of course, I still have those memories, as well as many newer ones).

We both know when to laugh with each other or when to laugh at each other. Most importantly, we also know when to really listen, pretend to listen, and even when to pretend not to listen.

LifeNRA

Flashaholic*
I fell in love with my wife the first time I saw her. We dated for 3 years and have been married 16. I could not ask for a better woman to spend my life with. I don't know what I would do without her. She has stood by me all these years and never ask for anything for herself. We share the same goals, religion, and politics. We were meant to be together.
She is very supportive of me and my illness and refuses to give up on me. I have always told her that I hope I die first so that I do not have to live one day on this earth without her. I don't think I could bear it. Of course that is me being selfish which is another thing she puts up with. I would be completely lost without her.
Thank you Kim for always being there for me and for loving me without conditions or limitations.

Gransee

Flashlight Enthusiast
good use for a thread Powernoodle.

My beautiful wife is my best friend. The first time we really got to talk, I was so impressed with what she said and how she said it that I couldn't get her out of my head. I just had to see her again as soon as possible and the rest is history.

Peter

shaman

Newly Enlightened
To say "she completes me",
would not be good enough.
To say "she is a diamond",
amist a coal so rough.
To say "she is my better half",
would mean I speak untrue.
For she is the best to me,
A constant dream coming true.

She is wonderful in every way and I thank God for her, and our daughter, daily. Beautiful, intelligent, compassionate, and humble. A league of her own.

A pauper like me was blessed with two angels (My wife and daughter)... go figure :)

Sincerely,

Shaman

Latest posts