Caffeine Junkies

Draco_Americanus

Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
Frangible said:
I love to abuse caffeine. The only thing better than caffeine, is caffeine with about 90 mg of pseudoephedrine. It doesn't make the effect any more intense, it just makes it last a lot longer, and I abuse the hell outta that when I have deadlines pending at work!

I'm kinda weird though. I don't use it too often. Only when I *need* to. I find if I use it too much, I just get tolerant to it and it doesn't do much. But once in a while, has a lot better effect on me.

[/ QUOTE ]

90 mg of pseudoephedrine! MEEP! that would blow something up in my system! I mix the cafine and ephedra a lot but I limit the ephedra to 23-46mg max! anything higher and I risk having problems with my blood pressure. I still have the good old staker 3, I bought a case just before they got pulled from the market.
I used to take just cafine pills but they make my stomach upset, for some odd reason the stakers don't do that to me. I usaly take the stackers 1/2 when I get to work and the other half after a few hours. I mix the contents with water and the effect is just enough to get my brain going and body going
coffie is great and all but it makes me pee like you would not belive so I usaly avoid it.

anyway you need to realy be carfull with the ephedra and caffine mix as it can become dangerus if abused. (note- do not use that mix with alcohol)

Frangible

Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
90 mg of pseudoephedrine! MEEP! that would blow something up in my system! I mix the cafine and ephedra a lot but I limit the ephedra to 23-46mg max! anything higher and I risk having problems with my blood pressure.

[/ QUOTE ]

PSE is very weak compared to its optical isomer ephedrine. The quantities don't directly compare. The effects are the same, but differ in degree. I have tested my pulse and blood pressure and it doesn't do much that caffeine doesn't.

FYI, the recommended decongestant dose of PSE is 60mg x 4 times per day. Due to the biological half-life of approximately 12 hours, most people using it for decongestion have more in their system than I ever do.

I've tried up to 150mg at once, but it didn't help the positive effects at all, just increased my pulse.

MaxaBaker

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
Sigman said:
Man, there's caffeinated gums, soda, pills, and even water! Yeah, I'm addicted to coffee for sure, thought about some of the other products on long drives...don't know if they would help keep me awake or not?

I tried the caffeinated water once - why I don't know!

[/ QUOTE ]

The MRE's in the military have caffinated gum in them (the ones I've seen anyway). There is a warning on the label that tells you not to exceed 5 pieces in 24 hours. That's what I'd call some powerful stuff! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/eek.gif