Calling the cell phone experts .........

jabe1

Flashlight Enthusiast
I would wipe it clean , new SIM card , no additional apps,and don't let it sync up with any of her other electronic devices ( including home wifi) See if that continues to work properly for a while. Then, if it's okay, add one new thing at a time until it bricks again. Then you've found your problem.

Got Lumens?

Flashlight Enthusiast
Shouldn't take too long.
I ask she posts via a tablet or computer to alleviate any all discrepancies that have been occuring, Just Saying.
GL

Naybub

Newly Enlightened
Hey Guys,

Marnav said this would be a great place to find answers regarding the issue I've been having with several phone, as he described in previous posts.

I've gone through five different phones, mostly with different carriers and all with different Sims.
Marnav has shared your responses with me and I found that clear the phone of all apps and doing a hard reset was the best way to resolve the issue. I slowly began adding one app at a time. I think I may have pinpointed it to a chat app "Paltalk", not sure if anyone is familiar with it.
Anyhow I have removed it from my phone and I don't seem to be having anymore issues with calls or texts at this time.

I appreciate all the input from all you, it's been very helpful. I'll post more if the issue arises again. If you still have any questions for me to answer, please feel free to ask.

turbodog

Flashaholic
Hey Guys,

Marnav said this would be a great place to find answers regarding the issue I've been having with several phone, as he described in previous posts.

I've gone through five different phones, mostly with different carriers and all with different Sims.
Marnav has shared your responses with me and I found that clear the phone of all apps and doing a hard reset was the best way to resolve the issue. I slowly began adding one app at a time. I think I may have pinpointed it to a chat app "Paltalk", not sure if anyone is familiar with it.
Anyhow I have removed it from my phone and I don't seem to be having anymore issues with calls or texts at this time.

I appreciate all the input from all you, it's been very helpful. I'll post more if the issue arises again. If you still have any questions for me to answer, please feel free to ask.

1687494613245.png

Hmmm. Probably don't have your comms intercepted/archived unless you're shady.

Got Lumens?

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hey Guys,

WelcomeCPF5.png

tradesman

Newly Enlightened
Anyone know why Bluetooth and wifi don't work on iPhone 12? Tried everything and it works for a minute then stops and you can't even click on them.

Anyone know why Bluetooth and wifi don't work on iPhone 12? Tried everything and it works for a minute then stops and you can't even click on them.
Might be a firmware issue. I would backup the phone, then wipe and restore it. Downloading the newest firmware to a computer and restoring with a cord seems to have better success than over the air download and restores.

Also, has the phone been dropped before? I've had some components disconnect or have unreliable connections after a hard fall.

tradesman

Newly Enlightened
Thanks for that info. Yes my child has dropped it :(. We did a hard reset and network reset but didn't try wiping the phone completely. I think we will try that. A teen with no Bluetooth is so hard for them to deal with. 😆 listen to music with a wired earphone? 😳