Cell Phone Antenna Booster - Good or Bogus?

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
[ QUOTE ]
snakebite said:
you actually take pills from someone who peddles those silly phone stickers?
russian roulette comes to mind.

[/ QUOTE ]
The "cellular phoney" sticker came free with the pills, so I didn't object...I didn't put it on my phone either though. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jpshakehead.gif
Oh, and the pills were worthless...I won't be buying any more. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

AlexGT

Flashlight Enthusiast
I heard they now improve the output of led and incandescent lights , maybe a new marketing niche? LOL!

Kristofg

Enlightened
I have one of these on my mobile phone and I work for Siemens Mobile (the GSM department) Not because it works but because of the Modding factor involved. I've got some of those flashing leds that react to antenna signals as well. No batteries involved, just the energy transmitted by the antenna is captured and turned into ledlight /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Orion

Flashlight Enthusiast
I WANTED one of those flashing antenna things, but they won't work with CDMA phones. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Orion

Flashlight Enthusiast
Just a little side note on the antenna thing. I DID buy one of those short metal antenna from off of Ebay. However, the signal strength is a bar or two lower, . . UNLESS I touch the antenna with my finger, then I get those bars back. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon3.gif