Christmas Gifts II

Mags

Flashlight Enthusiast
Congratulations on your promotion KSBman!! CORPORAL no wait, AMINISTRATOR!!!

Mags

Flashlight Enthusiast
OH NO!!! I just realized, school.... Can this be rescheduled please? Just pushed a few hours ahead? I am not home until about 3 oclock. Some others who qualified go to school too right? Are we given a few hours to make our choice?

PocketBeam

Flashlight Enthusiast
Mags, did you see this from Keith?

"On Friday (morning, probably, after I get home from work) I'll post what lights I'm giving away, along with the list of names in order that they were drawn from the hat (my popcorn bowl, actually).

The first person on the list picks which light he wants and posts his choice. The second person then makes his choice from what's left and posts what he's chosen. And so on.

I will update the list to reflect what's been chosen already, but I sleep days, so don't wait on me. Just read the post ahead of yours and choose accordingly.

The process will take a few days because I won't notify you when it's your turn. You'll just have to check the thread to see when you're up. If it's been your turn for a couple days and you haven't chose yet, I will send you an e-mail and/or a PM. If I still haven't heard from you, you will be skipped over.

After you've chosen a light, send me an e-mail with your address and I'll mail your light to you."

FlaRe

Newly Enlightened
No, I don't know that a chicken can't swallow upside down. What I do know is that Keith will make a lot of people happy this Christmas.

Mabuhay ka Keith! (Philippine Language)
In English: Long live Keith!

Topper

Flashaholic*
Super nice! Keith I feel good just knowing we share the CPF
together. I do not qualify just wanted to post to salute you Sir.
Topper /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/buttrock.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/buttrock.gif

jayflash

Flashlight Enthusiast
Wow, Keith, you sure add to the excitement of this forum. Your sharing of the "wealth" sure adds to the Christmas spirit. I'm as excited to see who wins what this year as when I won a light from you last year. Thanks for creating a new Christmas tradition, ksbman.

LightHearted

Enlightened
Oooh, oooh, pick me. I'm in school working on becoming a teacher, so I'll likely always be on the lower end of the income scale.

Thanks for your generosity,
Ken

CQB

Enlightened
ksbman,

i dont qualify. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

but... I'm glad I dont b/c that means i've been blessed enough to be able to pursue the costly but rewarding hobby of flashaholism. =)

Just wanted to echo everyone else's sentiments - you are doing a great & generous thing here.

God bless & Be safe.
CQB

danielo_d

Enlightened
Just wanted to say to ksbman, You rock!
I'm fortunate enuff that I don't qualify, but wanted to chime in and say that this [not so random] act of kindness blows me away!
* Note: the reason it's not random is that you did this last year IIRC. *
It's members like you who make this forum the best!
I wish I was more fortunate to be able to follow in your footsteps.

Thanks to you and all the members here. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowdown.gif

Danno

Mags

Flashlight Enthusiast
I wont be here in the morning on friday because of school. If I am picked, will you give me a few hours?