Christmas Gifts II

junior

Enlightened
Re: Christmas Gifts II - Winners!

I did not care what lights he was giving away for i figured that whatever is in keiths heart i would appreciate, but WOW!

Like a lot of others i almost fell off my chair looking at the list of lights that keith is giving away...

Man, i have never seen anything like this...

chrisse242

Enlightened

What all the others said. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowdown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowdown.gif
Seeing this list I certainly wish I was /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/broke.gif.
Gotta love cpf for members like you!

Chrisse

greenLED

Flashaholic

Keith, the blessings you share with us will multiply and return to you and your family.
Warm regards,
Miguel

Sinjz

Flashlight Enthusiast

WOW!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/faint.gif Keith is absolutely the best. Very generous with both his lights and his time. Amazing selection he's just giving away. That's some incredible Christmas spirit! I'm so proud to be part of a community with people like Keith in it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif Congrats to all you winners. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

SilverFox

Flashaholic

Hello Keith, or should I say Santa...

Excellent is too small a word to describe your efforts.

Tom

Mags

Flashlight Enthusiast

WOW I mean I was expecting a bit less (no offense at ALL) expensive lights but an L7??? VIP??? why my mind didnt even go across those kind of lights. I would just like to say, You are ONE GENEROUS MAN just like some others that I know. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif I would also like to thank you for including me into this event. THANK YOU!!

DIYLite

Newly Enlightened

Wow wow wow!!! Generous gift like surefire etc??? Did I missed the santa's lucky draw? I have only DIY & own a few LED flashlight till now... Never believe there is someone giving away flashlight FREE! Cheers Keith! Cheers Santa! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Braddah_Bill

Enlightened

Leaning over picking up my jaw from the floor....I have drooled over a lot of lights on this list /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif...LOL :)

Wow Keith, here in the Islands the term "Aloha Spirit" is use when a person or group displays caring, generosity, and sharing toward others. Every time I hear these words from now on..... I will think of you....You have not only brought JOY to those who will receive one of your gifts, but to all who have read this thread too.

My hats off to you.........

Aloha,
Braddah_Bill

RonnieBarlow

Enlightened

True generosity does exist.

Thanks for spreading incredible Christmas cheer, Keith. You should be applauded by all.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowdown.gif

CQB

Enlightened

... I am still shaking my head in disbelief... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowdown.gif

I've always believed in karma. What goes around comes around. And I sincerely hope you get what's undoubtedly coming to you Keith. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Excellent gifts! From an excellent person!

Be safe.
CQB

ps. head still shaking in disbelief...

Mags

Flashlight Enthusiast

oh boy cant wait ive got my fingers crossed!!!!

junior

Enlightened

Hey braddabill, i see you too sent a light in for a christmas gift, hats off to you too!

Someone PM Vtunderground:)

Mags

Flashlight Enthusiast

I will lol. I mean it.

vtunderground

Enlightened

Wow, I'm speachless.

I'm going to have to go with the DSpeck Firefly. I've been wanting a nice small light like this for a while now.

Thanks so much ksbman! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif I'm sending an e-mail off to you now.

edit: Hope I didn't keep everyone waiting too long... I've been at work. I checked & saw that I had first pick during my lunch break, but couldn't reply until I got home just now.

Mags

Flashlight Enthusiast

WHOO 2 more to go.. and then me

junior

Enlightened

i feel like a kid who cant wait to open his present....

Robban

Enlightened

I have a long wait in front of me I see hehe. The only up side to it is taht I won't have much to choose from :p

lymph

Enlightened

This is very, very impressive. Kudos to you, Keith. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/happy14.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/buttrock.gif