Christmas Gifts II

makar

Enlightened
Re: Christmas Gifts II - Winners!

people like you make this froum the unique place it is! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

notrefined

Enlightened

Wow. I'm absolutley speechless. All but a very few of those are way beyond even the "nice" lights I've had to sell. Good thing I'm on call tonight, almost had to call a code on *me*. This is far and away one of the most amazing things I've seen done, online or elsewhere. My heartfelt gratitude Keith, and to all of you. I don't quite know what to say. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowdown.gif

GarageBoy

Flashlight Enthusiast

Holy Sh*t. One day, I'll contribute to this in return. You guys have my word

diggdug13

Flashlight Enthusiast

UMMMMMM. WOW!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/drool.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wow.gif I can't think, my mind went numb just looking at the lights that you are generously donating... WOW YOU ARE DEFINATLY THE KINDEST I'VE SEEN IN SOME YEARS. GOD BLESS YOU

thesurefire

Flashlight Enthusiast

Wow. just wow. multiple $200+ lights, free. your beyond a great guy keith

raggie33

*the raggedier*

very cool thats so kind of ya keith

Neg2LED

Flashlight Enthusiast

Happy Neg! Weeee!!!!!

now i wait..........

i know which ones get first priority with me:

1,2,7,8 and 10.

i probably wont get any of those, but what the heck!

neg

neg

Cornkid

Flashlight Enthusiast

I wont be here from 12.30 - 16.30 central time tomorrow. I will be at a compition. (Hi-Q)

-tom

PocketBeam

Flashlight Enthusiast

Keith,

Once again, a huge thanks for doing this. I am still amazed by this wonderful gesture. It really did make me emotional. All I can say is WOW!

Thsi is truly the only chance I will have to own a light like some of these lights.

A truely Merry Christmas!

OK, to get to details. I am number three on the list. The first person picked the Firefly. I don't know what the #2 person (phoneguy) will chose, but I will be away from the internet over the weekend (no internet access at home) and I don't want to hold things up. So I will make two choices. That way if phone guy picks my number one choice, I will take my number two choice. My number one choice is the Mr Bulk VIP and number two is the Super Baby Pin.

I am really hoping I can get the VIP because I can get several run time options from a CR123 and that will save me some battery money. Fingers crossed big time for the VIP.

Thanks again,

PocketBeam

junior

Enlightened

Just for info on some of you that do not have internet, a lot of libraries have interent access for free.

Or just do what my friends do, they come over my house to look things up.

Just FYI

ksbman

Flashaholic*

Hi all, just got up. Thanks for all the kudos. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Santa hat on - I don't know what to say. I've been sitting here for 20 mins and this is all I've come up with. I'm very happy for the people who'll get a chance to own a light they might not have been able to afford otherwise. I'm as excited about all this as you are.

Grinch hat on - Unfortunately, I do know what to say here. It was brought to my attention (not by someone on the list) that precision1st doesn't qualify. He registered on CPF after my first post. It's not fair to the others who did follow the rules and aren't on my list, so I'm removing precision1st from the list.

Thanks for being there for me, CPF community. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grouphug.gif

phoneguy

Enlightened

WOW...unbelievable Kieth!!!! The generosity you show is second to none.I am floored and hope to be able to return the favor as soon as I get back on my feet again.When I get back to work and things are back to normal I want to donate a light back to you for next years give away!!! You simply ROCK.
I am choosing The Surefire L7 , will PM you. I want to pay you for shipping also.
Thanks
Bryan

GarageBoy

Flashlight Enthusiast

Looking at the list again... wow. Now, I gotta send ya a root beer or two!

GarageBoy

Flashlight Enthusiast

Pocketbeam already voted and will be getting his dream VIP. Mags_suk has been waiting eagerly all day. His turn =D

Former_Mag_User

Enlightened

I hope he comes by soon, he was so anxious.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif

Mags

Flashlight Enthusiast

Dear Kieth,
I would like to take the Longbow Micra please. THANK YOU!! (Email being sent)