Christmas Gifts XII - All Gone

xzel87

Enlightened
Re: Christmas Gifts XII

Thanks happyfeet!, and many more thanks to thedoc and other Santa's for this great Xmas giveaway.

Yes I noticed, I'm outside of USA though, too bad hahaha

kelmo

Flashlight Enthusiast

MERRY CHRISTMAS TELLY!!!

I will send you a Surefire KX1 (5/80 lumen) bezel, 5 Mega 2xAA battery tube, and a Surefire clicky tailcap. One of my friends at work has family in the Philippines and I will consult with her on the best way to ship the light to you.

kelmo

xzel87

Enlightened

hey guys, I don't want to sound like a 10 year old, but I really am genuinely excited and looking forward to this.. to be honest haven't felt this way for anything in quite a while.

I've tried looking around for a budget but safe charger and a spare battery but they are non existent locally, only the ****fire brands available through street stall sellers at the night market (yes I typed correctly).

again, I don't want to sound like a spoilt child asking for more, because I am very very grateful and thankful to have been given the chance to receive a light in this giveaway. To be honest if the second round does come around, and if it is still available and unpicked, I would like the option for the charger and additional protected batteries donated by thedoc. I realise it's stated USA only but is there any way possible to ship it to my location?, or is it because of USA shipping regulations etc?. I can contribute for shipping costs as much as I'm able to gladly. Thanks for considering and I'm sorry if I offend anyone.

thedoc007

Flashlight Enthusiast

again, I don't want to sound like a spoilt child asking for more, because I am very very grateful and thankful to have been given the chance to receive a light in this giveaway. To be honest if the second round does come around, and if it is still available and unpicked, I would like the option for the charger and additional protected batteries donated by thedoc. I realise it's stated USA only but is there any way possible to ship it to my location?, or is it because of USA shipping regulations etc?. I can contribute for shipping costs as much as I'm able to gladly. Thanks for considering and I'm sorry if I offend anyone.

I definitely understand where you are coming from, but it is due to federal regulations, not the cost...the USPS does not allow shipping of loose lithium-ion cells internationally.

radiopej

Enlightened

Thanks for this. :) There are 3 or 4 I really, really like on this. I hope some are available :)

If we are reversing the list at the end, does that mean I should select 2 at the same time to make things go faster?

I can't wait until next year - by then I'll have graduated and hopefully received a proper job. I'll be donating to both this thread and Doc's thread.

xzel87

Enlightened

I definitely understand where you are coming from, but it is due to federal regulations, not the cost...the USPS does not allow shipping of loose lithium-ion cells internationally.

I suspected as much, the same goes for my country's postal service, they recently changed their policy to not ship loose lithium ion cells of any size and configuration. In item cells such as powerbanks are allowed though. The only postal service in the region that transports loose cells is Singapore Post. Maybe I should try searching for vendors originating from there.

In any case, thanks for the clarification doc and I reallllly look forward to the light. Fortunately it ships with a cell so if things get desperate I'll just get an ***fire charger temporarily haha.

radiopej, same thinking here my friend, hopefully I get a raise next year (cos I smell accounts mentioning/gossip better than average net profits) and after everything settles down with the baby and after paying down some debts I want to be able to donate something too.

Happpyfeet

Newly Enlightened

I choose the Surefire P2X Fury, good condition, donated by ksbman.

Thanks to all who donated and for this very nice opportunity!

Congrats to all those who picked and those to pick after me!

ksbman

Flashaholic*

If we are reversing the list at the end, does that mean I should select 2 at the same time to make things go faster?

That is the way it would work, but you're no longer the last person on the list. Anybodysguess gets two picks and then it would be your turn again.

Last edited:

xzel87

Enlightened

Hi doc007, I replied to your PM regarding shipping address and I'm pretty sure I clicked on "submit message" button. But I don't see any messages in my "sent" folder?, noob question I know but I'm not sure whether the message was sent or not?:confused:

Happpyfeet

Newly Enlightened

Hi, xzel87,

There are settings in your message area which allow you to save sent messages so you can see them. I believe the default is set to not saved. I had the same problem when I started. Hope this helps!

xzel87

Enlightened

Hi, xzel87,

There are settings in your message area which allow you to save sent messages so you can see them. I believe the default is set to not saved. I had the same problem when I started. Hope this helps!

Yeap I see them, and also the option for email notification. Sorry doc007, this means I sent you two identical messages :oops:.

On another note, noticed mpett haven't chosen yet :rolleyes:, not that I keep track, no sir not at all, I have work afterall and its the busiest time of the year :D

Edit: oops how bad of me, thanks happyfeet for pointing out the message settings :thanks:

Last edited: