Christmas Gifts XII - All Gone

thedoc007

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Christmas Gifts XII

Hi doc007, I replied to your PM regarding shipping address and I'm pretty sure I clicked on "submit message" button. But I don't see any messages in my "sent" folder?, noob question I know but I'm not sure whether the message was sent or not?:confused:

No worries, xzel87, your light shipped today. Sent it Priority International, so it shouldn't take too long.

I forgot about the business line on the customs form...I was able to get everything on there, I think. Anyway, they were happy enough to take it. Hopefully it gets to you without delay.

Last edited:

xzel87

Enlightened

Wow thank you so much again doc, for brightening up (pun intended) this year's Christmas for me :party::thanks::party:

PS:Found a good price locally for Xtar MC-2 Charger, although can't decide between that or the ML-102 (powerbank bank feature is really nice at that price, only issue is that it doesn't take protected cells?). I found out it's not a great time to buy stuff online for the moment because apparently my currency (MYR) took a dive since the last 2 months and still going weak, now its MYR3.67 for 1USD :eek:

Anybodysguess

Newly Enlightened

Is it to late to enter?
I've never entered and my only light besides some cheap "9 led" lights, and a few other random cheap lights is a Fenix E41.
I would love to get either a edc light or a head lamp for this winter when it gets dark early.

msim

Enlightened

Just wanted to note that if my P60 bundle is chosen today or early tomorrow, I can ship it Weds, but otherwise it won't ship until after Jan 5. For the drop in, I'll let the chooser pick between a Solarforce XM-L2 4-mode or a Vinh made XM-L that is moonlight - medium - high with a high of 4a (brighter than the Solarforce on high).

Edit: also, apologies to international participants, but I have to limit my donation to US/Canada only.

Last edited:

ACruceSalus

Enlightened

I'm going with a classic:

15. Surefire U2 Ultra Digital, old, luxeon emitter, good condition, donated by ksbman.

Thank you Keith for running this and donating this Surefire and everyone who has donate all these items.

Merry Christmas and happy holidays.

Anybodysguess

Newly Enlightened

And thank you guys very very much! I didn't forget to say thank you, had to just press send because I was being called to dinner. [emoji2]

Thank you everyone who participated.

And know that I have already passed on the gift of light to a friend, and will be getting my grandfather a LED light of some kind too, as he has only old incan lights that suck batteries. Keep the circle going! [emoji41]

radiopej

Enlightened

Then I'll go for the 4Sevens Maelstrom G5 please I'll try to fix up the switch and I'm have it at my mother's as a security light for them. Thanks again!

kelmo

Flashlight Enthusiast

I'm going with a classic:

15. Surefire U2 Ultra Digital, old, luxeon emitter, good condition, donated by ksbman.

Thank you Keith for running this and donating this Surefire and everyone who has donate all these items.

Merry Christmas and happy holidays.

You can't go wrong with the original U2. It really punches above its weight in terms of throw and the 6 settings are nicely placed.

ACruceSalus

Enlightened

For my second round draft pick I would like:

14. YEZL M5, donated by horizonseeker.

Thank you Horizonseeker. I'm looking forward to next summer so that I can take it into the pool.

ACruceSalus

Enlightened

You can't go wrong with the original U2. It really punches above its weight in terms of throw and the 6 settings are nicely placed.

I did some research on the internet before I picked and this looks like the first version of the U2 so I'm really excited about getting a flashlight from about 10 years ago to compare it to more modern ones and see how they've come along. I've also wanted to see one of these infamous Luxeon LEDs and try a Surefire so this should be both fun and useful. :party:

Since we can not afford any Christmas gifts this year the Santas on this list have truly made this Christmas a little brighter. I thank each and everyone of you for caring from the bottom of my heart. :)

Happpyfeet

Newly Enlightened

Thanks! I choose the Nitecore D2 charger + two Orbtronic NCR18650B (protected), donated by thedoc007.

Wow, so quick for my 2nd pick! I thought mpett1 had 24 hours or something for his 2nd pick!

Thank you thank again for this wonderful giveaway! Now I have my own charger!

ksbman

Flashaholic*

I thought mpett1 had 24 hours or something for his 2nd pick!

If he had showed up for his first pick, I would have given him the 24 hours for his second pick. But since he's been a no show for the last couple days, even after sending him a PM, I don't feel the need to give him another 24 hours. If and when he does show up, he can pick twice from what's still available.

Anybodysguess

Newly Enlightened

Really liked that apex pro, but as I don't have easy access to cr123a and don't have a charger for rcr123a either, I left it, hope somebody looking for a good headlamp gets it. [emoji3]