Christmas/Holidays 2016: What light(s) did you get?

LEDMaster2003_V2

Newly Enlightened
785fe5a5132239abe4ae0bcd1ee977b7.jpg
Here's what my sister got me. Sure it's not a Nitecore/SF/Fenix/Foursevens but it's nice and bright and I'll use it as my one of my EDCs for the foreseeable future.

JDodd

Newly Enlightened
Bell & Howell? It seems I remember the brand from my youth. I believe they made technical and scientific products. That looks like a great light. It has a nice finish.

I ordered my own Christmas presents this year, so I got some good stuff. I got a Zebralight H603c headlamp and a JETBeam KO-01 and a Maxpedition "Fatty" EDC pouch.

blah9

Flashlight Enthusiast
Awesome! I put an Olight S2r Baton on my list and got one! It's been great. Although there was a miscommunication in the family about charging the battery before I got the light and I don't trust it haha. It involved some sparks. Going to recycle the battery and buy another one and have been using a different 18650 for now (of course not charging it in the light though). The light is so much smaller than my other 18650 lights and should be a great EDC that is easy to top off occasionally.

tex.proud

Enlightened
S2's are nice. Love mine, but I've started leaning toward neutral tint. Got an Olight S1A Neutral! Love this little thing! Gave my Dad a Prometheus Beta QRv2 nickel plated with his name engraved on the pocket clip. I considered the copper one, but he wouldn't carry it due to the weight. The Nichia 219 HiCri is great!

blah9

Flashlight Enthusiast
Good stuff! Yeah I prefer neutral or warm lights in general and even went to a Nichia 219 in a solarforce host to try it out. But I seem to like a couple of my cool white lights the best lately. Guess it's hard to pick one type when there are so many good options. :) Hope you guys enjoy the lights!

My wife and I had a blast on a sunset hike today. Never had a chance to do that on Christmas before.

kreisl

Flashlight Enthusiast
Got

S1 polished ti nw
Smini polished ti nw
S1a SS thunder gray cw
H1 nw black
Mi7ti cw

bykfixer

Flashaholic
I got coal and switches.

Fire on a stick baby!

Postal Santa dropped off some WW1 era lights a few days before the big day so I spent a bit of time getting then going again 100 years later.

besafe2

Enlightened
785fe5a5132239abe4ae0bcd1ee977b7.jpg
Here's what my sister got me. Sure it's not a Nitecore/SF/Fenix/Foursevens but it's nice and bright and I'll use it as my one of my EDCs for the foreseeable future.
My son gave me one of these also. I really like it except with the 5 different modes and having to go through them all, makes it petty hard to use for anything other than light.

DIPSTIX

Enlightened
What new flashlight/accessories did you get for christmas?

Asked for the m43 ended up not getting it. So... i ordered one last night. I'm stoked. Did end up getting a lot of other cool stuff though.

cstuart

Newly Enlightened
Re: What new flashlight/accessories did you get for christmas?

Got a SF M2 with Malkoff M61 inbound from eBay, pretty excited about that. Didn't think about it till after I ordered it, but I hope it has either the Malkoff or Oveready fitting ring installed for the drop-in.

emarkd

Flashlight Enthusiast

Asked for the m43 ended up not getting it. So... i ordered one last night. I'm stoked. Did end up getting a lot of other cool stuff though.

I ordered an m43 for myself too. Can't beat that sale price going right now.

DIPSTIX

Enlightened

I ordered an m43 for myself too. Can't beat that sale price going right now.
Right! I wanted the stone white but was only able to get it in dark grey. Someone said that one day this item will eventually be a collectable

jdboy

Enlightened
My wife purchased me an Olight S1A Copper and I purchased myself a Malkoff V6 Wildcat Neutral.

b6e05ab3c043a3ed4a7f607b64411879.jpg

gweber68

Newly Enlightened
Well I didn't actually receive the lights as a gift, but with the purchasing power of some gift certificates I received on Christmas I've got these on order: Nitecore TM03, Nitecore TM26. Also, does a Viridian X5L rail-mounted light+laser for a Glock count? :)

EDness

Newly Enlightened

Right! I wanted the stone white but was only able to get it in dark grey. Someone said that one day this item will eventually be a collectable

Both Mountain Electronics and Intl outdoor had white in stock. I just got my white M43 from intl outdoor. I now have grey and white.

bykfixer

Flashaholic

These arrived yesterday so I'll call them Christmas presents.

Top: CF Burgess design'd focus beam Rayovac railroad yard light
Bottom: A real early French Flasher Rayolite.
Looking forward to cleaning them up to get a nice bright beam. Both are working but oxidation causes weak flow resulting in a dull beam.
3D lights were the super lights of the time. So getting at least 30 lumens should be attainable.

Latest posts