• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Closed: CREE R2 WC XR-E LEDs

Nake

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: CREE R2 WC XR-E LEDs

I'd like to add 3 emitters to my initial order....post #2.

Sending paypal now.

milkyspit

Flashlight Enthusiast

Milkyspit: PM Replied a few days ago.

-Enrique

Enrique, did you try to call me a little while ago? Had a message that was scribbled on a piece of paper, couldn't quite make the name out. If it was you, please try again... headed out to grab some dinner then will be here the rest of the evening, and I will of course be here all day tomorrow as well.

Of course, if it wasn't you, disregard all the above! :ohgeez:

As for the emitters, I'm definitely in... the issue is deciding how many I'm in for... :thinking:

BTW, thanks for making these available to all of us.

Endeavour

Flashlight Enthusiast

Hey Folks,

LEDs are enroute to me and I'll be shipping them out to everyone next week. At this point I have 31 LEDs left available to anyone still interested.

Thanks!

-Enrique

nein166

Flashlight Enthusiast

Enrique,

Paypal inbound for 6 emitters with Shipping

Brian

Endeavour

Flashlight Enthusiast

AlexGT: The LEDs should be arriving here any day now, I'm expecting them to arrive and to ship them out before the week ends.

-Enrique

Endeavour

Flashlight Enthusiast

I called yesterday afternoon to see where the LEDs were because they had not arrived yet, only to find that they hadn't even shipped. :angry: I'll spare you the full details, but the short story is that they wanted confirmation from me in writing, and didn't bother to inform me or contact me about it in any way after placing the order. I've had nothing but good relations with these people in the past, so I wasn't expecting this to happen, but the mistake was corrected, and the LEDs are being rushed to me for arrival next week.

Sorry guys. If there's anything I can do for you in the meantime please feel free to PM me.

-Enrique

Endeavour

Flashlight Enthusiast

Hey Folks,

I'm pleased to report the LEDs arrived, finally. :) All will be shipping out tomorrow.

Take care folks!

-Enrique

Icarus

Flashlight Enthusiast

Great news! :party:
Thanks for the update! :thumbsup:

Endeavour

Flashlight Enthusiast

Hey Folks,

All of these shipped out today, you all should start receiving them shortly. Thanks for your patience folks, I'm sorry these took longer than anticipated to get here, and hope they prove useful in your projects.

Take care.

-Enrique

Latest posts