• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Contributions for gift to FrenchyLED

Frenchyled

Flashaholic*
Don, you speak better than me in English, /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif and you express exactly what I feels. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

I practised the BBS in 1980, because I found a real pleasure to exchange with perfect stranger on subjects so divers as varied. When Internet arrived at my door, I was first of all a little disappointed to find a frequenting very different from the one which existed on the BBS.
(A little as when the CB is crossed by the stage of the fascinated users, in a too excessive democratization.)

Now I think that a certain category of visitor, been used by the BBS for some, came to use Internet for its capacity to put the people in relation, about is the distance which separates them. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Of all that I knew, I can only notice that CPF forum is a unique place, rich in women and in men which composes it. A big solidarity collects people of any country on a big variety of subject. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif
And yes, certainly, flashlights is only a pretext for many of us, to facilitate a communication which could not exist without.
As you have so well say Don, it is true that I appreciate the wonderful flashlight that you had the kindness to propose me to console. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif
But beyond this material aspect, it is above all this magnificent run-up of solidarity, which I was able to attend several times already on this Forum, which restored me confidence. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/clap.gif
For that purpose, I thank you all of all my heart, I am proud to be able to count every day on new friends. I hope I can simply give to the others so much comfort as the one that I find in each of you. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowdown.gif

My last words, very sincerely big thanks to all of you. With a small particular thought to Sasha and all administrators, who make the maximum here, to preserve a pleasant atmosphere and so different from what we can see on many other FORUM. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/clap.gif

Cheers,

Pascal

Zigzago

Enlightened
I am constantly impressed by the high level of civility and class displayed by the members of this forum. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/clap.gif

Stanley

Flashlight Enthusiast
Agreed, Zigzago... It still never fails to amaze me, the generosity, kindness and openess of CPFers! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif to everyone!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowdown.gif