• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Contributions for gift to FrenchyLED

Frenchyled

Flashaholic*
Bernhard, you are not so far from me, you will be welcome if one day you wish to throw an eye to my collection. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
And especially do not say it to Klaus, he would risk to empty my cellar. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif
Thank to you for your good jokes /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif
Thanks to MenaceSQL too . /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Kiessling

Flashaholic
Since I drive past Lyon several times a year you might swallow your words when I actually show up at your door Pascal /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif !

This is a good thread with good people ... group hug ... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

bernhard

BC0311

Flashlight Enthusiast
Looking at the photo more closely, man, what a terrific light with first class appointments.

It has an A2 (L1) lanyard ring and really cool hardware.

Lots of detail in this light. Notice the knurling on the single fin up by the bezel.

The decreasing diameter of the head from front to rear.

Yum yum.

Britt

Atomic6

Flashlight Enthusiast
Don-What goes around comes around. You know the Mc Leish Dog Leash that was lost? Well, CJ found it in the pocket of her coat way in the back of her SUV yesterday after I insisted it might be in there /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif Also-She called a while ago and told me your package arrived; and in there is the replacement leash. So I will anti-in for the "replacement" cause. Tis only fair. Noone like loosing stuff. This way it will defray the shipping or something. PayPal sent.....Rich

McGizmo

Flashaholic
Thanks you guys and Keisling, you can send me $ for cleaning the coffee off my keyboard! I'll get my nostrils back in shape on my own! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

The package is now in the system. I also did some asking of one of the clerks who is a great and friendly guy. He mentioned that the flat rate envelopes I have been using are only supposed to be for items of a max thickness of 3/4". Oops! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif Man, I have successfully even sent original SF boxes in those envelopes! I suspect that my poor memory might keep me from recalling some of what I learned today....

McGizmo

Flashaholic
syqyzy,

I had it sent to Pascal via a bonded courier so no need for insurance. It turns out the courier was a fake and the plane ticket I bought for her was cashed in! Actually none of this is even close to being true! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

If you are relly interested, look HERE.

Ringleader

Newly Enlightened
Dear Don, Yes, count me in...! PayPal being sent in the next 5 minutes... I'm so glad you've sent Frenchy a functional work of art that he can Enjoy.! Cordially, Richard Slifka...

Rothrandir

Flashaholic
[ QUOTE ]
JonSidneyB said:
bad kiessling, lol

I want to go see Frenchies collection in France.

[/ QUOTE ]

is that our next adventure? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

truly a great gesture don! you and russian are two great people /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/buttrock.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

sygyzy

Enlightened
Don

Sorry if my question upset you. I was just curious /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Good job on sending Frenchy that special light. I am sure he'll love it. It looks like a work of art.

Have a wonderful week.

McGizmo

Flashaholic
analogguy,
My e-mail is all one and the same. I think you can grab it from my profile. Thanks

So guys,
Thanks for joining me in this gift to the silly french fellow! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif With your kind contributions, I have certainly received more than this light is really worth! Perhaps it would have sold for more in an auction visited by crazy flashaholics and I have little doubt that Pascal would have been present to some degree!

I think it's great that although he started this day with a set back and loss that we can all relate to and fear, the day ended for him with something gained and found. I'm not talking about a flashlight but friends he may never meet in person who joined together and brought him some cheer. Heck, he's getting a new light for his collection that CPF got for him and he didn't even get to bid! This is a great community me thinks! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

Certainly the contribution lines are still open..... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/nana.gif

Thanks again everybody /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowdown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowdown.gif

EDIT: syqyzy,

You slipped in while I was looking for keys. No worries on your question. Heck it gave me a chance for a flippant and wise a$$ answer that may have been inappropriate but was a great source of release anyway. Sorry. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif