Crelant 7G5CS Xml U2 - out of stock Kaidomain

Chesapeake

Newly Enlightened
Ordered a (for storage purposes you understand!!!!) 7G5CS XML u2.....................or maybe an Xp-G2 @ 3 amps mod as I'm currently running a 7G5CS aspheric with a dedomed xm L2 (copper sinkpad) and the lek-led 5 amp driver for super results :sssh:..............................Now, just got an email - out of stock in the market, would I like a 7G5CS U3 instead....Oh ok then!!!!
But htis U3 version seems to use the 7GMT tube and head, can anybody confirm? Because the aspheric is not compatible with the 7GMT head threads if I have seen correctly.

CarpentryHero

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yeah you don't want the MTG2 version, I don't think its compatible with the aspheric head. The focus distance would be different for a different led.

As as for the 7G5cs U3 being compatible with the aspheric head, I think it is. Theirs a great seller on CPFMarketplace that sells Crelant, MDLightsource, Madecov is his user name and he's top notch in my books. You can ask him which heads and bodies are compatible and he will be able to answer for sure :)
tell em I said hello ;)