• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired D-Mag TAIL CAP with ADJUSTABLE SPRING ***INTEREST THREAD***

QtrHorse

Flashlight Enthusiast
Of course, I would like the most versatile option. Either way, I"m still in.

Linger

Flashlight Enthusiast
*still hoping that 'plain and ordinary' tailcap somehow become's Nano's burning desire*

Nanomiser

Enlightened
Again, I have prepared another set of diagrams and preliminary pricing info which I will be posting either tonight or tomorrow. :)

Icarus

Flashlight Enthusiast
I vote for the short one but if you decide to offer the long one I'm still in for at least one as long as they are made out of SS. :wave:

Nanomiser

Enlightened
UPDATE:

Here is the second set of weight vs. adjustability models.

Compared to the first set you can see the addition of 3 more lanyard holes and grooves. I have also increased the depth of the flutes on the non-profiled caps. These features were added and changed in order to again shave off ~0.2Lbs from the last revision. The threaded bore diameter is large enough to accommodate a 26650 cell, but I am not sure how much wear effect the threads may have on the cell jacket; just something to consider. :)

The price range on the long non-profiled or square cap of $70 to $90 depending on polishing cost. Based on the input from my machinist the long square cap is the best option in terms of price, lead time and versatility. In order to keep the price in the fore mentioned range and to make it worth while for my machinist, I will need a minimum 45 tail caps ordered before he will take on the job. Keep in mind that all of the caps need to be the same style made from the same material with the exception of finish. With that said I want to start a sales thread and begin recording interested members as soon as possible.

(Long non-Profiled or Square)

(Short non-Profiled or Square)

(Long Profiled)

(Short Profiled)

Please post your opinions, questions and concerns striking while the iron is hot! :thumbsup:

Last edited:

Linger

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thank-you for all the work put in so far. I'm out.
I'll give it a bump if other's are interested.

ejot

Enlightened
I like the bigger flutes, and price is right about what I was hoping for on the non-profiled. Staying tuned for sales thread :popcorn:, still in for one or two if SS and one if alu. :thumbsup:

Nanomiser

Enlightened
Linger: Sorry to hear that, but I appreciate your participation anyways.:thumbsup:

ejot: Thank you for the support; I'll put you on the list.:thumbsup:

Last edited: