• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

D40Cvn Tell Jokes Giveaway!

Crazyeddiethefirst

Flashlight Enthusiast
One day two men were flying in an airplane. Unfortunately one fell out. Fortunately there was a haystack below him. Unfortunately there was a needle in the haystack. Fortunately he missed the needle. Unfortunately he missed the haystack.

Sent from my iPhone using Candlepowerforums

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
The winning number is 3459!!!

Thank You Guys! Had a good time! When I have more time to monitor all the posts I will do another giveaway like this.

May be the next one can be riddles?! I love riddles!!!

ven

Flashaholic
WOW now I can say I want to donate the light to poppy,reasons are his 1st vinh light and not going into too much ,having a difficult time and he is a great gent!! If I have won this will make me very happy :)

Will mail vinh later about and usa address if ok with him of course.

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
WOW now I can say I want to donate the light to poppy,reasons are his 1st vinh light and not going into too much ,having a difficult time and he is a great gent!! If I have won this will make me very happy :)

Niceeeeeee. Congrats.

ven

Flashaholic
Awesome I dont think I have ever won anything :twothumbs

Will email you vinh ,address for Joe if ok once
I get it,had to delete lots of messages and lost his address .

Thanks bro

MaxBeam

Enlightened

Niceeeeeee. Congrats.

Very nice gesture Ven. Very generous of both you and Vinh.

+1
smiley-signs011.gif

ven

Flashaholic
Thanks guys and THANKS vinh for making it possible:twothumbs Poppy is a great gent,i just wish i had not deleted loads of mails(one containing his add) so it would be a surprise......

Poppy

Flashaholic

ven,
You are an incredible person, and I am incredibly lucky to be able call you my friend.

That D40C is a marvelous light, right out of the box, but after vinh works his magic, it is spectacular!

I have noted that owning a vinh light is like eating potato chips... you can't have just ONE. So yes, this might be a vinh/ven conspiracy to get me to see the light on vinh's side of the tunnel :rolleyes: I'd be willing to bet that this won't be my last vinh light.

Thank you to you both. You have brought some harmony back into my life, which is currently a bit disharmonious. You two are tops!

Alex1234

Flashlight Enthusiast
Ven your an amazing person. Thanks for all you do on this forum. So much generosity !!!

Enjoy your light poppy. once you click it on you can never go back...

jonwkng

Flashlight Enthusiast
Big thumbs up for ven! Awesome gesture! :twothumbs

Enjoy your light, Poppy! Vinh's lights are mighty addictive. :D

ven

Flashaholic
Thanks for the kind words guys,it a great family to be a part of:grouphug: but vinh is the hero holding these awesome give away's and sale threads so a big :bow: to vinh

Poppy,glad your happy,either message me your add and i will email vinh or email vinh if not already yourself,which ever is easiest:)
[email protected]

Congrats poppy
:thumbsup: i am sure it will blow you and your grand kids away,and bring some fun * bright *times ahead.

luxxlightsaber

Enlightened
Thanks for the kind words guys,it a great family to be a part of:grouphug: but vinh is the hero holding these awesome give away's and sale threads so a big :bow: to vinh

Poppy,glad your happy,either message me your add and i will email vinh or email vinh if not already yourself,which ever is easiest:)
[email protected]

Congrats poppy
:thumbsup: i am sure it will blow you and your grand kids away,and bring some fun * bright *times ahead.

I love all my cpf vinhaholics!!!!!!!!

Poppy

Flashaholic
Gentlemen,
ven, and vinh, I received my new D40Cvn in the mail yesterday :)

I was a little surprised at how heavy, and how compact it is, but what a beam!

This little baby is definitely coming on our next camping trip. I love it. It's a flooder, which I prefer, but with enough raw power, to throw farther than many lights that were at the top of the thrower class a couple of years ago. It has a nice broad hot spot. Man... I really like this light!

Thank you two, SO MUCH for bringing this little baby into my home. You, are the best! :thumbsup:

ven

Flashaholic
:grouphug:

Fantastic i am :grin2: over this side of the pond poppy,glad happy and thanks vinh:bow:

May the camp site be light up by vinh,and ..............well lets not hope too many complaints from everyone around :laughing:

I love taking a bit of vinh to the caravan camping,but admit i feel a little:crazy: at times out in the field shining them over the fields(towards sea not campers)................good job i dont care what people think :laughing: odd time i get comments from others taking interest in the "wow ,how many lumen is that torch?" Just lucky its a quiet site............:)