DavidW, where are you?

CaNo

Flashlight Enthusiast
I myself never had known of David. I had started this year, and yet alone, I can honestly say, this is the best forum I have ever been a part of. Sasha you have done such an exceptional job managing the forums and keeping it alive. Hail the Queen of CPF! :D The throne has been passed on... for the better. :party:

Unicorn

Flashlight Enthusiast
It was interesting. For some reason there was a time I wasn't able to access CPF for a while and when I did start back regularly, I noticed some new admin person by the name of "Sasha" seemingly running the place. It didn't take long for me to notice that DavidW, whom I'd been used to seeing quite a bit, hadn't been on in quite some time. Priorities change, people move on, blah blah blah... :) and Greta has been doing a great job.

Badbeams3

Flashlight Enthusiast
It was interesting. For some reason there was a time I wasn't able to access CPF for a while and when I did start back regularly, I noticed some new admin person by the name of "Sasha" seemingly running the place. It didn't take long for me to notice that DavidW, whom I'd been used to seeing quite a bit, hadn't been on in quite some time. Priorities change, people move on, blah blah blah... :) and Greta has been doing a great job.

Guy`s...she came in with a gun and took over the town :aaa:

There`s a picture of the event somewhere around...unless the evidence has been deleted :mad:

Last edited:

Illum

Flashaholic
David W...
I'll be sure to make note of this...
I know quite a few of David Ws...but none has any interests in flashlights:shakehead, ones what I call a gun toting hick, ones a surfer/lifeguard, I think there was another that just recently moved to a university up north

mrartillery

Enlightened
Wow I never knew all of this, thanks for resurrecting this thread. And thanks DavidW for making this site possible, for that :twothumbs:thumbsup::twothumbs