Display cradle for HDS special metal lights

RCS1300

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thank you for the positive feedback.

My preference would have been to purchase these but after some exhaustive research I could not find them. I rotate my HDS lights daily and they were scattered all over the top of my desk. This will bring back some order and the double stand allows me to always view the HDS High Noon Titanium Executive - which in my opinion is the best HDS special metal package produced to date. (After looking at this high resolution picture I noticed that my black HDS light has to be cleaned - apologies).

image-23.jpg

Last edited:

RCS1300

Flashlight Enthusiast
Four completed HDS cradles - prototype 2. I am happy with them because the look nice and are functional for daily use.

image-24.jpg

image-25.jpg

RCS1300

Flashlight Enthusiast
The HDS Titanium looks good on either stand. Right now I am using double light stands and single light stands. Using these stands is much preferred to having the HDS lights scattered all over my desk. Check out close up view of the Titanium knurling.

image-27.jpg

image-28.jpg

image-26.jpg

RCS1300

Flashlight Enthusiast
Realized that I use three different HDS lights daily - Nichia 219b 4000K (Blue lanyard)in the house at night, XPG3 325 lumen (Red lanyard) dog walking pre-dawn and evening, and the Nichia 219c 5700K "High Noon" (White lanyard) during the day. So the display rack now holds three HDS lights. The rack makes it much easier to grab and go with the HDS lights.

image-12.jpg

image-13.jpg

image-14.jpg

jon_slider

Flashlight Enthusiast
219b 4000K ... XPG3 [5000k] ....219c 5700K

very nice selections of LEDs for different ambient light situations,

4000k, warmest in the house at night,
5000k, cooler for outdoors w more throw, at dusk and dawn, and
5700k, coolest for daytime when sunlight white balance is in effect

thats a very nice purpose built CCT selection for 3 different ambient lighting conditions, white balances..

I like your wood stands, particularly the fully loaded triple
thanks for the great photos too

I use
3000k on the nightstand
4500k for everything else, it looks pink compared to sunlight, otherwise very white at dusk and dawn. I think I would like to find a nice
5700k to add to my daytime EDC options

choices are good :)

Last edited:

Latest posts