DP LED Flashlight - LED -541 - 800 Lumens

Farhaj

Newly Enlightened
I saw this Flash Light in the market which they claim to use CREE LED and uses 3600 maH Battery..

I want to use a similar one as a head tourch forehead light so that i can use it in the dark..

I was wondering if anyone can tell me the type of CREE LED used in it.. And maybe a way to solder and make a modified FOREHead light with the same 10 Watts and 800 Lumens Specifications..

Last edited:

Farhaj

Newly Enlightened
I saw this Flash Light in the market which they claim to use CREE LED and uses 3600 maH Battery..

I want to use a similar one as a head tourch forehead light so that i can use it in the dark..

I was wondering if anyone can tell me the type of CREE LED used in it.. And maybe a way to solder and make a modified FOREHead light with the same 10 Watts and 800 Lumens Specifications..

Here are a few images of that 800 lumens flash light.. Please, see if this can help..

Berneck1

Enlightened
Not familiar with this brand of light. Appears to be a cheap knock-off. I would guess those specs are way overstated...

Sent from my iPhone using Candlepowerforums

Farhaj

Newly Enlightened
Not familiar with this brand of light. Appears to be a cheap knock-off. I would guess those specs are way overstated...

Sent from my iPhone using Candlepowerforums

It was expensive as well.. Maybe they are using it.. Or if not can I make my own using the LED that gives that much lumens and a battery.. A simole way..