• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired === Drake / Draco Payment === (PART 4)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrightLight

Newly Enlightened
So the big $20K question is should I continue the current line. Upgrade & Update the current model.
Or completely revamp the design and have a fresh start.

So many options, so little $$$$$, and even less time :-D

I like small and bright (brightest for its size is a requirement for me). What sort of improvements do you think you could get?

MKLight

Enlightened
I like small and bright (brightest for its size is a requirement for me). What sort of improvements do you think you could get?

+1 :) Always good to see innovation, but your offerings seem to have that...they've definitely stood the test of time! A tiny PD would be interesting... :twothumbs

Last edited:

judgecrandall

Newly Enlightened
Out of curiosity, what size and type of split rings do you use on the swivels? They seem like they're fairly strong, but easy to use despite their small size, unlike all the split rings I have which are a pain to deal with. Thank!

antiacui

Newly Enlightened
Just take some photos:)
SG1S6689s.jpg

And the size comparison (from left to right: Eneloop AA, Draco, Eneloop AAA, Drake)
SG1S6693s.jpg

nMotion96

Newly Enlightened
I want to order (Titanium Premium Combo Package ... $510) but still confused. It comes with both the draco and drake only or does it come with the battery like the standard ones?

antiacui

Newly Enlightened
I want to order (Titanium Premium Combo Package ... $510) but still confused. It comes with both the draco and drake only or does it come with the battery like the standard ones?
I have bought a combo last month. The combo package is just a combo of one draco standard titanium package and one drake standard titanium package. But it has 2 tritium vials on each lights and is with only 1 charger.
So there will be 2 10180s and 2 10280s:)

kaichu dento

Flashaholic
I have bought a combo last month. The combo package is just a combo of one draco standard titanium package and one drake standard titanium package. But it has 2 tritium vials on each lights and is with only 1 charger.
So there will be 2 10180s and 2 10280s:)
With only one slot, where does the second trit fit in?

cryhavok

Enlightened
I just want to report that I got around to upgrading the emitter in my TiCN Draco. The emitter had 3 bond wires and was likely a P3/P4 as I bought the light way back in the day.

It took about 20 minutes with most of the time spent trying to pry off the old emitter. Once it was off, the rest of the mod was extremely easy. Just mix up some AA and glue the new emitter down. Screw on the top half of the head so the reflector will center the emitter and let dry. Solder back the wires and you're ready to go.

I upgraded the emitter to a R2 WH for a warmer tint than the previous cold tint...the beam color is now much more pleasing. Also, my lightmeter shows a ~35% increase in brightness :thumbsup:

aikiman44

Enlightened
Jonathan, I've been enjoying my Draco since '06! It's been on keychain duty since then. The Drake has been on my secondary keychain since it became available.
However, I recently had some weird breakage on the Draco. I'd rather PM you the specifics, but your inbox is full.
Jay

modamag

Flashlight Enthusiast
judgecrandall: I used to know what number it is. Nowadays I just get mine from The Sandwich Shoppe
nMotion96: You get one of each light @ a huge savings with the combo order.
aikiman44: Awaiting returned for FA.

bewshy

Newly Enlightened
My Draco came this week and I have to say that it's BRIGHT and the build quality and aesthetics are amazing.

mikes1

Enlightened
Order placed by express checkout for

Draco Standard Chrome Package
$182.20

Tritium & Installation
$10.40

International Shipping
$11.44

Chrome Insurance
$3.64

Total $207.77

Transaction ID: 4ED59592T1321804V

Mike

Gary123

Enlightened
Are turbo heads available for the chrome Draco?

Is the Draco still available in the black finish, and for what metal, the AL or Ti?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.